San Francisco, CA 94105 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About NATASHA I GILLETT PHOTOGRAPHY

Natasha I Gillett Photography began with my passion for capturing happiness cupeled with my romantic sensibility. Dedication and commitment to my clients has made my dream into a reality.

As an active member of Professional Photographers of America and earlier member of The Artistic Guild of the Wedding Photojournalist Association, I pride myself in creating striking imagery that embraces color and captures your story and personality. My high quality editorial approach to photojournalism reveals a balance of modern yet timeless photography that speaks to the next generation.

Winner of 2015 Two Bright Lights Editor’s Choice Awards placing Natasha in the top 5% of the most published, from a community made up of over 40,000 photographers and event professionals across 100 countries.

Winner of 2015 The WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards® recognizing Natasha in the top 5% of local wedding professionals from the WeddingWire Network who demonstrate excellence in quality, service, responsiveness and professionalism. Winners are not selected and only determined by recent reviews and extensive surveys from over a million WeddingWire newlyweds.

My studio is based in Northern California, however I am available for worldwide travel.

Follow NATASHA I GILLETT PHOTOGRAPHY on

NATASHA I GILLETT PHOTOGRAPHY 5
NATASHA I GILLETT PHOTOGRAPHY 6
NATASHA I GILLETT PHOTOGRAPHY 7

B · Married on 01/06/2018

Wow, where to begin? We were so fortunate to have Natasha photograph our wedding in Bangkok, 6 Jan 2018 (can't believe how lucky we were to have found her through an internet search). We are based overseas, but communicating with her was an absolute breeze. She was so responsive, helpful and kind from the get go. We finally got to meet her in Bangkok a few days prior to our wedding, and knew instantly that Natasha was the right photographer for us. She was so professional and helpful. She even stayed for the entire meeting with the hotel's events manager and helped translate - it felt like she was part of our bridal party!

She listened to what we liked/didn't like, and did not make us feel uncomfortable at all (we're really awkward with posed shots!). She was just amazing on the day of our wedding - she took such beautiful photos, and never got in the way of anyone / anything. Our guests couldn't stop raving about Natasha post-wedding too. She made such an impression on everyone who commented on how nice, professional, and kind she was (not to mention beautiful too!). We are so in love with the preview shots that Natasha sent so promptly just a few days after our wedding, and can't wait to see the rest of the photos.

If you're reading this and considering Natasha as your wedding photographer, we can only say: Look no further! There's not one negative thing we can say, as is also evident from other reviews. Seriously!

Natasha, you captured such intimate, beautiful and fun moments of our loved ones and us, and we'll hold onto these precious memories forever. The photos are magical - looking at them brings us right back to that special day, and remind us of how blessed we are to be surrounded by so much love. We can't say thank you enough!

Sent on 02/03/2018

Sandra · Married on 10/25/2017

We had a GREAT time dealing with the beautiful Natasha. Found her randomly on the internet while on our honeymoon on a forgotten island down south, and -thank God- it went well! She was extremely helpful, excellently responsive, infinitely flexible, she even lent me a few of her own outfits (!!) that would work best with the light of our photo session, with the location and with the atmosphere we wanted captured.. I mean, who on world would do that for somebody they have never seen before?! I was impressed and amazed. She will always be welcome anytime she is in Europe and I look forward to an on-going relationship and friendship!

Sent on 12/20/2017
    NATASHA I GILLETT PHOTOGRAPHY 8

Lidice · Married on 10/07/2017

Meeting Natasha was awesome. She arrived on time at the time agreed, and was very enthusiastic about getting us and the photoshoot. We started doing the photoshoot and it was very fun to model (jaja!) for her, she let it us just be free to do whatever we want. Then we moved to other locations and thanks to Natasha, we dared to do typical things of Thailand that were not contemplated in our trip, like getting on a Tuk-tuk and crossing the Chao Phraya River in a long-tail boat. Natasha suggested doing another session in a farther location, just because she loves her job. He was very kind and funny. Back to Mexico, when receiving our photos, we were in shock of the beauty of their captures. Totally recommended.

Sent on 12/06/2017
    NATASHA I GILLETT PHOTOGRAPHY 14

NATASHA I GILLETT PHOTOGRAPHY FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

Real Weddings

• Jen Antoniou Weddings and Events
    Jen Antoniou Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Natasha is a wonderful person to work with. She is kind, friendly, and makes the people around her feel good. That in itself will continue drawing people to her, but on top of an excellent personality, she also creates beautiful memories with her photography. She has worked with previous clients, and is working with current clients as well. I have referred her to them, and will continue to do so. I love having her in our space!