Port Saint Lucie, FL 34953 Map Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Nassimbeni Photography

We value the details and special people at your wedding just as much as you do. Our favorite part of the wedding has to be the bride and groom portraits though. I have to say, I personally get teary eyed with parent dances... We are Breno and Karen, a husband and wife team that work well with each other and it shows. I do the photos and he does the video, two in one is the best way to go. Head on over to Nassimbeni.com to find out why.

Follow Nassimbeni Photography on

Nassimbeni Photography 7
  • Andrew

Andrew Bond 路 Married on 02/22/2019

Photo and Video Dream Team

Karen and Breno did a fantastic job throughout the whole process. They were super easy to keep in touch with and had an excellent response time. My wife and I were able to build a friendship with the two of them and it鈥檚 a great feeling to know that you have two people working just as hard as they would a best friend to make sure your pictures and video comes out perfect for your perfect day. This is no doubt how they handle every client, it is clear to see by their incredible work and how comfortable every couple is within their work. We received our preview pictures at 2am the very same night of our wedding and our preview video a few days after that. This shows how tirelessly they work to ensure that you get what you pay for. They know how anxiously we all wait to see the outcome of all the hardwork we put into our weddings and they make sure they work hard and don鈥檛 slack off to get it to you quickly! Fantastic team. Would do again 100 times.

Sent on 04/04/2019
    Nassimbeni Photography 21
  • Kannia

Kannia 路 Married on 06/04/2018

Perfect airbrush!

Photography and Video is a lifetime investment! I am SO HAPPY I found this cute couple to record our special day. They speak to one another with much respect and create beautiful work. From our first meeting at Starbucks to awaiting our wedding photos, they have been helpful in informing us throughout the process!! Our engagement pictures were heavenly and I'm sure our wedding photos will leave us breathless!! I saw a preview and my jaw dropppppppeeed. Karen just have a great eye for perfect photos!!! DO NOT HESITATE in booking them!! They are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! Breno's videos are filled with so much beauty!!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Ashley 路 Married on 04/13/2018

Karen and Breno are so professional, fast, caring, and efficient. I had a tight schedule the day of my wedding and Karen and Breno made everything so easy! I didn鈥檛 worry about a thing. They seen my vision and exceeded my expectations! My pictures and videos were breath taking I couldn鈥檛 of been happier!

Sent on 09/18/2018