Nalinis Flowers

Bothell, WA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,182 Typical Price

Based in Bothell, Washington, Nalinis Flowers is a wedding florist with a talent for crafting both bouquets and decor. Owner Nalini and her team are pleased to provide exceptional services to each one of their clients. With her guidance, couples will avail of the look that they are seeking, customized to suit their exciting event.

Nalini can match floral color schemes to any occasion, incorporating both themes derivative of traditions and seasonal influences. With clients as her muse, each design is carefully curated to communicate the desired narrative. Driven forward by her passion for people and the floristry craft, Nalini is pleased to dedicate her time to a couple’s special wedding event. To explore available products and opportunities, couples can speak to Nalini and her team to determine what types of arrangements will enhance their celebration.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$65

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$14

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$108

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$140

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,182

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Modern
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• JoAnn
    Joann C. Getting married on 05/02/2022

Worked her magic!

We had a small pop-up wedding in the penthouse community space of a high-rise downtown super fancy apartment building. Access was super difficult and time was tight. But Nalini did an amazing job working with all the constraints. Couldn't have been happier with the flowers which made the space look beautiful.

Nalinis Flowers's reply:

Thank you Joann for the opportunity! It was a pleasure to work with you and your family , the venue was beautiful with an amazing view!!

• Tirzah
    Tirzah B. Getting married on 02/09/2022

Detailed, Efficient, and Friendly

Nalini was incredible to work with! She helped turn our COVID garage wedding into a beautiful, floral venue! Somehow she was able to match my colors without even meeting in-person. She was flexible with the arrival and tear-down times and was very thorough. She even gave advice when it came to my own decorating. Overall, she was a wonderful person to work with!

Dear Tirzah and Rohit.
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review, I am so thrilled to know you were very happy with your flowers. It was a pleasure working with the two of you!
    Stay blessed !! Xo xo
  • Megan
    Megan M. Married on 10/02/2021

Wonderful Experience

Nalini did phenomenal on my flowers. She went above and beyond all expectations. I would choose her 1000 times over. From the beginning she was responsive. She spent time on my proposal just even during my search for the perfect vendor. Because of her effort in the beginning I decided that she would be the perfect vendor for me. When we spoke on the phone she was confident in my vision which helped boost my confidence on my flower decisions. She is very experienced and her attitude shows this. Not only is she experienced and beyond helpful she is such a sweet soul. I loved working with her and want all brides to have this same experience.

She both set up my wedding ceremony and reception which was beyond helpful. She went above and beyond with this. Because of her efforts my reception was set up on time. My mom, who was in charge of the set up, got stuck in traffic and was about 15 minutes late. But that did not slow Nalini down and she did more than she was supposed to do but she helped out so much on my biggest day. She was truly a blessing.

Lastly, her flower placement and flower choices were AMAZING. My flowers looked beautiful. I would not change one thing. She is amazing at her craft and I would recommend her to everyone in the Seattle area. Thank you so much for making my wedding as beautiful as you did!

Nalinis Flowers's reply:

Dearest Megan and Kero, Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to design your weddingflorals. It was such a pleasure to work with you and your wonderful Mama, she had such Amazing vibes, with such calm energy, which helped everyone get through the day!
    I wish you both a wonderful married life, may you continue to stay blessed!!
    Stay in touch, hugs.
    Nalini

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

17511 92nd Ave NE Bothell, WA, 98011
2062918289
Location of (Nalinis Flowers)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding