Chicago, IL 60646 Map · Phone number

About Nakai Photography, LLC

Internationally award winning wedding photographer located in Chicago and available worldwide. A boutique small business for the discerning bride.

Unique wedding and engagement photos that will take your breath away.

Pictures featured in local and national wedding magazines (Inside Weddings, Modern Luxury Brides, Chicago Social Brides, The Knot Chicago). On the preferred vendor lists at various Chicago luxury hotels and venues.

Follow Nakai Photography, LLC on

california pelican hill wedding photographer nakai
a39b15bf28f54bd5 image 13
trump hotel tower wedding photos chicago 055
chicago four seasons wedding photographer nakai ph
Nakai Photography, LLC
pelican hill destination wedding photos nakai phot
Nakai Photography, LLC
night chicago engagement pictures nakai photograph
chicago four seasons wedding photographer nakai ph
Nakai Photography, LLC
chicago engagement session photographer nakai phot
Nakai Photography, LLC
chicago destination wedding pictures nakai photogr
Nakai Photography, LLC
chicago north ave engagement photo nakai photograp
Nakai Photography, LLC
kinzie bridge chicago engagement pictures nakai ph
california pelican hill wedding photographer nakai
a39b15bf28f54bd5 image 13
trump hotel tower wedding photos chicago 055

9 Reviews for Nakai Photography, LLC

Ann T · Married on 08/18/2018

Outstanding Photos

Kenny's photography skills are top-notch. He photographed my son's and daughter-in-laws engagement and wedding and the pictures are magnificent! Kenny is AWSOME! I highly recommend Nakai Photography to everyone!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Samantha · Married on 05/05/2018

I can't say enough about Nakai Photography. Kenny was phenomenal. Personable, professional and most importantly our pictures turned out beautiful! Our conversations leading up to the big day were executed perfectly. Thank you for helping us capture these wonderful memories.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Kim · Married on 09/03/2017

As a serious perfectionist myself- I can confidently say there were very few people I 1000% trusted with the vision for my wedding. But, after looking at Kenny's work online & meeting him in person I was so impressed and knew he was the perfect photographer for us.

Starting with the engagement session- it was FREEZING outside but we barely minded with how much fun Kenny made it. My husband was not thrilled with the idea of engagement photos (i mean there are a lot of awkward ones out there lets be real) BUT he instantly changed his mind once he met Kenny. Kenny captured the most stunning shots, included our favorite parts of the city & even played around with our dog. He was game for anything, made us feel so comfortable and like he was a long time friend hanging out with us. By the end of the night, freezing and all, neither myself or my husband wanted the session to end and couldn't wait to work with Kenny again! Not to mention, the photos were to die for & made making save-the-dates nearly impossible with all of the options!

On to the wedding- our bridal party, family & guests STILL comment months later on how amazing our photographer was! Kenny captured every detail and moment perfectly. I never had to question his quality of work or if everything was getting taken care of (the amazing part of hiring another perfectionist). In fact, I woke up around 4am the next morning with edited photos from Kenny. I couldn't believe he barely slept, if at all, and instead went through all of our photos to have some ready for me when I woke up. I highly doubt many photographers do this, but it speaks to his passion for photography!

Kenny's photography is art and makes your wedding look like it belongs in the pages of vanity fair. After working with Kenny for awhile now from engagement shoot to finalizing our wedding album I can sincerely say hiring him was one of the best decisions I made and I am so thankful to have these photos to look at forever.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Nakai Photography, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 7,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount