NaeNae's Cake Creations of Sassy Southern Catering

4576 New Jesup Hwy, Brunswick, GA 31520 Map · Phone number

2 Reviews for NaeNae's Cake Creations of Sassy Southern Catering

Kym · Married on 03/26/2016

Ranae did an amazing job on our wedding cake. We had an issue at the last minute with the person doing our cake and had to find another wedding cake 2 days before the wedding. Ranae is a true blessing because she willingly took on our request and it happened to be Easter weekend. The cake was a three tier with design and it turned out so beautiful. The design and flavor exceeded expectations. She had great pricing and truly made us feel comfortable and at ease with being so close to our wedding day. I would recommend her to any bride-to-be! She is awesome and her cakes are AMAZING!

Dawn · Married on 05/03/2014

Exceptional service and beautiful artisanship, this hidden gem of a bakery provided us with the cake of our dreams, created from a random picture that I found on the internet. From the first phone call, it felt like a wonderful partnership was established: I felt less like a customer, and more like a friend. Ranae Peeples, the owner of Nae Nae's treated me with so much kindness and sincerity, that when we tasted the cake on our wedding night, we can feel her heart poured into every layer. She gladly worked with our budget and was flexible with the delivery service. Beyond that, she included a small, complimentary anniversary cake, which she presents with each wedding cake ordered, and even let us borrow her cake plate at no extra charge. I have recommended her to everyone I know, and strongly urge any bride-to-be to contact her. She has a Facebook page, so you can check out her work. Also, I suggest the white chocolate almond flavor, as we went with (unbelievable!), and she has also added wedding cheesecakes to her menu, which I hear are out-of-this-world!

• 4576 New Jesup Hwy Brunswick, GA 31520 See on map