Denver, CO, Denver, CO 80210 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About Nadia's Creations

I have been baking wedding cakes for 14 years and it is my passion! I love to work with my couples to create exactly what they always imagined on their wedding day. I will also provide private tastings to make sure you are in love with your choice! I love seeing my clients face light up with smiles when they see the end result!

I also provide elegant unique decorations for your wedding. You will find everything from Roman Pillars, Light backdrop, custome center pieces, flower arrangements, table and chair linens and full service wedding planning.

Nadia's Creations FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00

-5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Denver, CO Denver, CO 80210
    7208627287 (Phone number)
    Location of (Nadia's Creations)