Mystical Memories Bridal Boutique

Miami, FL View map

We are a full service bridal boutique offering beautiful dresses at great prices. Our location offers us the opportunity to give you Coral Gables Quality, without the Coral Gables Price! We carry Jasmine and Bonny gowns for brides, bridesmaids, and mother of the brides.

Our experiance seamstress can create the gown of your dreams, for the perfect dress for bridesmaids, mothers, or flower girls.
We can also help with alterations for any gown, where you purchased it from us or not.

Our store offers Tuxedo Rentals for the groom, groomsmen, and father's. Our tuxedoes are top of the line, and the groom's tux is always free, with the rental of you wedding parties.

Come visit us at our new location
13911 SW 42. Street Suite 201

We can make arrangments for late night appointments as well as Saturday.

3.3
    Katia Married on 10/15/2011
    I'm a little torn with this review because while I know that this venue offers really nice wedding dresses at very good prices, the overall service was rather average. The owner and her daughter were both very nice and helpful but I was expecting a smoother experience. While the price and quality of my dress were great, my complaint is mostly with the alteration and dry-cleaning process. From the beginning I was aware that my dress had a few stains on it (i was told they were from being worn at fashion shows) but I was assured that they would be taken out completely during the dry-cleaning. I was relying on this since most of them were at bustline of the dress and therefore very noticeable. However, when I received my dress I noticed that the stains weren't removed, just faded a bit more. I was told the dry-cleaning lady went over the dress a couple of times but she didn't want to risk ruining the dress because the stains weren't coming off. It wasn't at all what I wanted to hear. They told me that in order to hide the stains they would have to make alterations to the bustline and this was something I did not want to risk doing and then not being satisfied with the end result. I had purchased my dress more than 10 months in advance and they were telling me this within 2 weeks of the wedding. As for the altterations, all that was required was the hem and a little button to pick up the train and while the hem was done right, the button for the train was done incorrectly after sending it twice to be altered. My mother ended up fixing it for me. In the end, in order to compensate for the stains on the dress and the button for the train, the owner reimbursed me some money for the alteration and gave us one of those Wedding Gown Preservation boxes that you can also use to send it for dry-cleaning, free of charge. In the end I guess it was an even trade but I could've done without the last minute stress. They did mention having allowed the lady who does alterations to work out of the office but maybe this should be reconsidered as things obviously get confused as they're passed on. I'm a little hesitant to recommend them. I would like to think mine was an isolated issue and maybe all they need to do is get better organized.
    Tiffany Married on 03/11/2011
    I had my bridesmaids order their dresses from here. Maggy was extremely sweet and helpful, and always answered me. I only had 4 months between my engagement and wedding so there was not much time for the girls to get their dresses. However, when the dresses came in they had to be altered which is expected. My bridesmaids were told it would $30 for hem and to be taken in at the top. When the dresses were going to be picked up Maggy's mom - also Maggy - said it was $45 but they stuck to the original price of $30. The dresses were to be picked up the Wednesday before my Friday wedding, then they weren't ready! The seamstress they use had them at her house and they all of a sudden weren't ready. My girls called Thursday morning and the dresses were with the seamstress still, they were told to pick up the dresses in the evening which was impossible because of the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. The girls made arrangements to pick up the dresses at 3pm, and when they pick them up - THE HEM WAS TERRIBLE. The under layer of the dress was longer than the outer. Maggy offered to fix them and one of my bridesmaids had to go pick up the dresses at 1 am that night!!! Maggy did offer to drive the dresses to the hotel room if she had to which was nice. But the even after the hems were fixed they looked terrible, it looked extremely poorly done and I am very upset that the girls will never be able to reuse the dresses, which is why we had picked the style to begin with because it was easy to use again.

As sweet as they are, they need to find someone else to do alterations or they won't be selling dresses for long.

Mystical Memories Bridal Boutique's reply:

Tiffany, thank you for taking the time to review our services. There are a few things however that you did not take into consideration when rating us. Yes your bridesmaid dresses were placed on a rush order however, your bridesmaid were not in a "rush". Their dresses were here for over a month before they decided to come in for a fitting. When they finally did come in they came in on a Friday, with exactly two weekends till your event. I told them both that if they needed alterations they needed to leave the dresses at that time, or bring them in on Monday, the latest.

Please remember that dresses are ordered by size and not custom made. Alterations need to be fitted at least once to insure everything is correct.

I received dresses the MONDAY afternoon, before your FRIDAY wedding.

I know that we went above and beyond to provide you with the best possible service. In addition the cost of the alterations were $25.00, not the price you stated.

I apologize if you were not satisfied with our service, however the fault lays on your bridesmaid for leaving this important responsibility to the last minute. In the future please remember that there are two sides for every story.

Deals

Mystical Memories Bridal Boutique 1
Discount
Select new and runway gowns at cost. Fittings by appointments only 205-227-8788

Mystical Memories by Maggy Mystical Memories by Maggy Wedding Rentals

I'm so proud of our sister company, Mystical Bridal Boutique. Every time I look thru our racks, or help a client with a fitting, I reminded of what the most beautiful part of a wedding is, "The Bride." Mystical has gorgeous dresses at unbeliveable prices.

13911 SW 42 St, Suite 210 Miami, 33175
Location of (Mystical Memories Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding