Jacksonville, FL, Jacksonville, FL 32225 Map · Phone number

About MyColorShop

We provide 100% custom wedding designs, making your day even more beautiful than you could have ever imagined! Let us carry out the elegant style you envision throughout your whole wedding.

Included are some of the services we provide:

• Save the Dates Cards or Magnets
  • Wedding Invitations
  • Table Number Cards
  • Namecards
  • Program Books
  • Wedding Cake design
  • Slideshow Opener screen

Our prices on custom design with printing are hard to beat! We ship all across the US.

We would love to get started on your special day, contact us today: info@mycolorshop.com

• Calligraphy by Cami

22 Reviews for MyColorShop

• Stephanie

Stephanie Thomas · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Vinzy to the Rescue!

My experience with MyColorShop was nothing but incredible. I was only a few weeks away from my wedding date when I reached out to Vinzy after seeing what an amazing job she had done with my sister-in-law's ceremony programs. Vinzy was excellent in efficient communication and extremely detailed which gave me so much confidence in understanding the process of her services. She answered all my questions without hesitation and was very honest about delivery timelines and pricing. The ceremony programs arrived earlier than expected which I was so relieved about and looked beautiful. Vinzy was the only vendor from my entire wedding that I did not have stress or doubts about - she delivered as she said she would and everything came out wonderfully. Thank you Vinzy for everything!

Sent on 10/05/2020

Noble & Tina Kallukuzhy · Married on 09/19/2020

Wonderful experience!

Vinzy is awesome! She helped my husband and I pick out everything for our wedding booklet and knew our exact style . She responds right away to any questions. Very easy to work with. I highly recommend Vinzy!!!!

Sent on 09/29/2020

Joey Abraham · Married on 09/06/2020

Customer Satisfaction

Vinzy at My Color Shop helped us with the program books for our wedding ceremony. We contacted her 2-3 weeks before the wedding and within that time frame she had designed, printed, shipped and had the books delivered to us. She was easy to work with and made sure we were satisfied with the product before it shipped. The program books came out exactly the way we wanted! We would recommend her again to future couples planning to get married!

Sent on 09/20/2020