MyColorShop

Jacksonville, FL View map

We provide 100% custom wedding designs, making your day even more beautiful than you could have ever imagined! Let us carry out the elegant style you envision throughout your whole wedding.

Included are some of the services we provide:

• Save the Dates Cards or Magnets
  • Wedding Invitations
  • Table Number Cards
  • Namecards
  • Program Books
  • Wedding Cake design
  • Slideshow Opener screen

Our prices on custom design with printing are hard to beat! We ship all across the US.

We would love to get started on your special day, contact us today: info@mycolorshop.com

Jenny Getting married on 06/18/2022

Wonderful!

Vinzy is amazing! She is talented, personable, and wonderful to work with. My wedding planner introduced me to her services, and ever since I had my first email correspondence with her, my stress levels went down :) We had so many compliments on our invitations and love the way our program books turned out! I highly recommend Vinzy to work her magic for your wedding dreams to come true.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie T. Married on 02/09/2022

Vinzy to the Rescue!

My experience with MyColorShop was nothing but incredible. I was only a few weeks away from my wedding date when I reached out to Vinzy after seeing what an amazing job she had done with my sister-in-law's ceremony programs. Vinzy was excellent in efficient communication and extremely detailed which gave me so much confidence in understanding the process of her services. She answered all my questions without hesitation and was very honest about delivery timelines and pricing. The ceremony programs arrived earlier than expected which I was so relieved about and looked beautiful. Vinzy was the only vendor from my entire wedding that I did not have stress or doubts about - she delivered as she said she would and everything came out wonderfully. Thank you Vinzy for everything!
  • KJ Abraham
    Kj Abraham Married on 12/18/2021

Hands down, the BEST Wedding Design Specialist!

We could not have found a more professional, thoughtful and reliable wedding designer than Vinzy's MyColorShop. We only had a few weeks to plan & design our wedding invitations and even with this tight time crunch, Vinzy expertly advised us on card designs exactly the way we wanted. We never felt pressured or rushed and she gave us designs that went beyond our initial desires. She also gave us a beautiful idea of including pictures of the places we wanted on our Table Names cards and she scoured everywhere for this unique card design. The final product was extremely elegant and all our guests loved seeing the places we grew up in on their table. We will definitely be calling her for all our future events and recommend her to all our family & friends!

Jacksonville, FL, 32225
516-200-1142
Location of (MyColorShop)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding