Jacksonville, FL 32225 Map · Phone number

About MyColorShop

We provide 100% custom wedding designs, making your day even more beautiful than you could have ever imagined! Let us carry out the elegant style you envision throughout your whole wedding.

Included are some of the services we provide:

• Save the Dates Cards or Magnets
  • Wedding Invitations
  • Table Number Cards
  • Namecards
  • Program Books
  • Wedding Cake design
  • Slideshow Opener screen

Our prices on custom design with printing are hard to beat! We ship all across the US.

We would love to get started on your special day, contact us today: info@mycolorshop.com

Other couples have also viewed

• Rustic Rose Print & Design

25 Reviews for MyColorShop

• Stephanie

Stephanie T. · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Vinzy to the Rescue!

My experience with MyColorShop was nothing but incredible. I was only a few weeks away from my wedding date when I reached out to Vinzy after seeing what an amazing job she had done with my sister-in-law's ceremony programs. Vinzy was excellent in efficient communication and extremely detailed which gave me so much confidence in understanding the process of her services. She answered all my questions without hesitation and was very honest about delivery timelines and pricing. The ceremony programs arrived earlier than expected which I was so relieved about and looked beautiful. Vinzy was the only vendor from my entire wedding that I did not have stress or doubts about - she delivered as she said she would and everything came out wonderfully. Thank you Vinzy for everything!

Sent on 10/05/2020

Stacey I. · Getting married on 10/23/2021

Professional and talented

Vinzy did an amazing job with our invitations. The cards look very classy and elegant. She customizes it to the styles we like and made all the little changes we asked her to make. She even caught a spelling mistake at the very end that I had accidentally given to her incorrectly. She is very talented and I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 05/01/2021
  • Lynn

Lynn T. · Getting married on 09/01/2021

Wonderful experience with Vinzy

Working with Vinzy was great. She was professional and always got back to us within a timely manner. We gave her the colors we were looking for and she created a few examples we could select from. She was very flexible especially since we kept changing the pictures we wanted since our e-session photos came to us later. We unfortunately couldn’t get a copy of our mass on word and sent her so we sent her screenshots which she was able to thankfully figure out and make our programs look clean, structured and beautiful. We are grateful for her patience with working with us! We would definitely recommend her to our friends and everyone getting married!

Sent on 01/26/2021