395 Powderhorn Drive, Monument, CO 80132 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Mychelle LeVan Photography

I'm the wife to my high school main squeeze. We enjoy escaping with each other on date nights when we can! We soak every minute in when we have the opportunity to have some kid free time, lol. =) We have 5 littles and one fur baby named Trigger (whom I really need a picture with). I try to take every opportunity to enjoy the outdoors when it's beautiful here in Texas. We love the outdoors!

I am a very personable and trusting person and I love to make others around me feel comfortable and welcomed. I love to have fun too! =) Life is really too short not to lead with joy! Sometimes I can be silly, quiet and (at times) loud and crazy. Along with the fun and joy, I am a pretty laid back easy-going person who is determined and motivated!

Follow Mychelle LeVan Photography on

Mychelle LeVan Photography 1
Mychelle LeVan Photography 2
Mychelle LeVan Photography 3

Paige · Married on 07/07/2018

I majored in English and I honestly don't know enough words to describe how phenomenal Mychelle is. She is kind, honest, caring, committed, punctual, communicative, strong, and she takes photos so breathtaking they make strangers cry. We did engagements and she helped me do a surprise boudoir shoot. On my wedding day she stepped up into the role of day-of coordinator when mine went AWOL. Between herself and her assistant Brittany, they kept us on schedule, corralled family, bustled my dress, kept me from melting down, kept me from boiling over, pinned 11 boutonnieres, and even stayed an extra hour. I left that day with a friend. I'm so much better for knowing her and recommend her a thousand times over!

Mychelle LeVan Photography 4
    Mychelle LeVan Photography 5
    Mychelle LeVan Photography 6
    Sent on 08/20/2018

Kayla · Married on 05/20/2017

We are so thankful to have found Mychelle LeVan to photograph our wedding!! The big day is in 2017, but so far Mychelle has gone above and beyond any and all expectations my fiancé and I had for a photographer. She has been so accommodating and was more than willing to travel about 3-4 hours to capture our engagement photos at the same place the proposal was. Our friends and family are in AWE of our engagement photos! She is so professional and the service she provides is absolutely amazing! When we had our first initial meeting with Mychelle before booking her, I was so impressed at how relaxed and comfortable she was able to make my fiancé feel! I am so excited to have her be a part of our wedding in May and cannot wait to see the end result! I highly recommend her to anyone and everyone looking for a photographer!! She truly is amazing at what she does!!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Mychelle LeVan Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3600
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums