Mycah Schrader Photography

Northfield, MN View map

Email: MSchraderPhotography@Yahoo.com

Phone: (952)-217-0825

Do you prefer classic, artsy, storytelling - fun photography?! I do both.

That's right, I cater to you, and your style as well. None of my weddings look the same.
I also capture "moments" which is my main goal for your day- to 'Tell the Story' of your wedding day in a beautiful, creative way.
My goal is to enjoy your day alongside you, take care of your heart's desire for photography, and allow you to enjoy your wedding day in a natural way.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Matted Prints
Negatives
Prints
Proofs

Amber Rose Hair + Makeup Amber Rose Hair + Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Mycah Schrader Photography is a true creative! I've had the pleasure of working with her in front of and behind the calendar. She is a true professional and always fun to work with! I would recommend her photography to any couple looking for great wedding photos.

Bee the Buzz Event Bee the Buzz Event Wedding Planners

Mycah is a wonderful photographer! As a wedding planner, I could not ask for a better photographer who is flexible (which is crucial during a special event) and who is also great to work with. She always has a smile on her face and takes amazing photographs for my clients. I highly recommend her for the "story-telling" images that brides and grooms are looking for.

Northfield, MN, 55057
Location of (Mycah Schrader Photography)

Mycah Schrader Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Mycah Schrader Photography offer?

Mycah Schrader Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Mycah Schrader Photography offer?

Mycah Schrader Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images

What photography materials does Mycah Schrader Photography offer for wedding events?

Mycah Schrader Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding