My Wedding Cinematography by Cyrille Lacharmoise

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,800 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,800 Most Popular Price

My Wedding Cinematography is a wedding cinematography business. Founder and videographer, Cyrille Lacharmoise, started his career in 1998 as a documentary film maker in France. Since 2006 He specialized in destination weddings in beautiful Cabo San Lucas, a TOP destination for luxury weddings in the world.

Now, he is happily married to an amazing Mexican woman and I have two beautiful daughters. Both countries have a very special place in our hearts and they want to enjoy both cultures.That is why, starting 2022 he is very happy to offer video services in both countries! Los Cabos, Mexico and anywhere in France.

My Wedding Cinematography captures stunning images of your entire day and turn your wedding into an unforgettable movie that you can cherish and share for years to come.

In Los Cabos Mexico he also works In collaboration with a great team of photographers , they assemble an energetic team to ensure the best results when capturing your wedding day in both video and photo

- Services Offered in Los Cabos, Mexico: Cinematography & Photography

- Services Offered in France: Cinematography

My Wedding Cinematography works with you to create a package that meets all your needs with bundled or individual services. Their services include:

• Cinematorgrpahy in Los cabos, Mexico and France
  • Photography in Los Cabos, Mexico only
  • Multiple locations
  • Multiple shooters
  • Drone (Aerial Footage)
  • Multi days Wedding
  • Additional hours

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1100

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

• Caitlyn
    Caitlyn G. Getting married on 03/25/2023

Amazing, Professional, Personable and Talented

The title says it all!

I reached out to Cyrille a few months before our trip to Cabo after finding him online because I had decided I was going to propose to my girlfriend while we were on vacation. Cyrille was so great to work with leading up to the proposal. He answered all of my texts, calls and questions at odd hours of the day.

He helped with the brainstorming of our "story" to get her all dressed up to the proposal site. To give you an example of how amazing Cyrille (and his team) is to work with: The night before the proposal, my girlfriend at the time, opened up the WhatsApp off my phone to call her mom (since we were international) she saw the name Cyrille and immediately "Who's Cyrille?' I immediately panicked and thought the surprise was ruined, thankfully the margaritas she drank by the pool earlier helped her believe the story that he's one of my clients at work. Even after she believed my story, I was so worried when we got to the proposal and Cyrille was introducing himself, she would hear his name and immediately know I was up to something (she thought we were shooting a promotional video in return for a free-upgrade at our timeshare.) I called Cyrille after she left the room and said "I need you to change your name for tomorrow, You can't say your real name Cyrille or she will know what's going on." With no hesitation to keep the secret going, he immediately agreed to go by Oliver so she wouldn't catch on. This is just one of the many examples of how great Cyrille and his team was to work with!

We are so excited for the wedding and hope Cyrille and his team have a desire to travel to the U.S. to film our wedding!

My Wedding Cinematography by Cyrille Lacharmoise's reply:

Thank you Rocco for your message. It has been a wonderful moment to share with both of you. You and Kaitlyn where so kind with us. I had a very fun time with you and all your family. Trust me, It will be my pleasure to be your wedding videographer for your wedding :) I wish both of you all the best!!
    Elisabeth B. Getting married on 12/10/2021

Highly recommended

I hired My Wedding in Los Cabos for my wedding and it went wonderfull. Cyrille and his team were friendly and very professional. The photos and the film are amazing. They had full of ideas and knew how to put us at ease. I highly recommend them.

My Wedding Cinematography by Cyrille Lacharmoise's reply:

Hello Elisabeth. Thank you so much for your kind review. Is was our pleasure to share this special day with both of you. We wish you the best.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas, MX, MX 0001Z
+52 6241583328
Location of (My Wedding Cinematography by Cyrille Lacharmoise)
11 Rue Vauvilliers Ile-de-France, FR, 75001 See on map