850 chemin des Barillons, Avignon, FR 84810 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About mg image

mg image is a wedding videography business located in Avignon, France. The lead videographer, Gabriel, has a passion for traveling, star gazing, light, and music. These interests have translated into his work as a skilled videographer. With more than a decade of experience, Gabriel has worked as an independent cameraman for both film and television production. As an artist, he is constantly working to improve his craft while seeking inspiration from the clients that he works with. In addition to helping document a couples’ wedding day, Gabriel also works with several notable publications, including Style Me Pretty and Martha Stewart Wedding.

Digital downloads and USB flash drives are the primary form of delivering the unique video to each of Gabriel's clients. Several of the services that are offered at mg image include:

• Additional hours

Videos 1 vídeo

12 Reviews for mg image

Maria Clara Pontes Alvares · Married on 09/20/2018

Amazing and magical

From the beginning, I was very calm with Gabriel. I did not know him personally but his work is wonderful. Super helpful and attentive, made my day be more beautiful.

Sent on 01/28/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Goh · Married on 08/09/2018

A Fairytale Love Story in Paris

My then-fiancé, now husband, and I decided to engage Gabriel to shoot our engagement film in Paris. We were referred to Gabriel and after checking out his website, we were impressed with his work. We knew that we had found the right person and felt that we could trust him to deliver exactly what we wanted.

Throughout the entire photoshoot, Gabriel was extremely patient, hardworking, kind, warm, hospitable, understanding and extremely professional - all at the same time. I guess that is partly what makes his work so special and so beautiful. He is a beautiful person himself. A professional with a personal touch, Gabriel’s kind smile and dedication made us feel so comfortable from start to end.

Our engagement film turned out unbelievably beautiful and touching. It surpassed all our expectations, it is everything that I had wished for and more. My husband and I were moved to tears when we first watched the film. It brings back so many happy memories. All the magic of our romantic summer’s day in Paris, and all of our love was captured in that film.

Naturally, we l had some minor changes for the film. Gabriel was once again ever so professional, patient and understanding. He is extremely dedicated to his work and pays attention to all the details. He really took the time to listen and to understand our requests, in order to perfect the film for us. We were extremely satisfied with the final product.

We proudly showed our engagement film at our wedding banquet. Our guests were so impressed with the film and we had a lot of amazing feedback.

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you Gabriel for making our wedding fairytale dreams come true. We will treasure these precious memories forever.

Sent on 01/30/2019

Kiana Madani · Married on 06/30/2018

If I could give 10 stars I would!!

Gabriel was absolutely incredible. He is a true artist - our wedding video is so dreamy, romantic and timeless! You can’t go wrong with MG image. Every time I watch this video I cry because he captured our special day so beautifully. It’s hard to trust someone when it comes to something as important as this, but Gabriel delivered. Not just delivered - but dazzled. There’s no other way to explain it. I wouldn’t have had our wedding video any other way! Thank you Gabriel!! We love you!! And everyone who sees our video is equally as enamored. Life love love Gabriel!!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

mg image FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 8000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 12000.00
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Drone Footage
    One Event / Day
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download