Paris, FR FR 0000Z Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,900
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Wedding Dreams

It all started at my marriage.

I discovered this world of love and passion, research and creation, making heads to this day ... this day in everything we expected at this year's preparations were carried out under our eyes, where guests are spectators of any organization ultimately what day you go with your best friend ... for life.

Video enthusiast since childhood, I have gradually moved up the ranks in my experience, then I threw myself into the deep end of the marriage; transcribe all these emotions in a movie, deliver, receive a call from the bride in tears, or even weeping parents, this is the time that makes me say that my work has been done.

I do not like to say "work" so it is with the heart that I realize the benefits. I do not consider myself as a simple provider but as a privileged witness your union. I'll be at your side in your preparations until the end of the evening to witness every moment of the day.

Whether small tear running down the cheeks of a guest, the loving gaze embark married couples and even invited (to which it can give ideas). The look of proud parents to see their offspring fly for good ...

Share my discretion, I capterai these precious moments at your wedding that you will feel yourself to rediscover your marriage, those moments that you have not necessarily seen or heard.

These moments of happiness, joy and love will be transcribed in a film mounted cinematically, with your choice of music. The material that I use allows me to bring up the movie format to give you the impression of watching the most beautiful love story ... your union.

Freddy METTLER

img3146

• Videos 4

Wedding Dreams FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,847.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Client Revisions, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• Paris, FR, FR 0000Z See on map