Paris, FR FR 0000Z Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,900
  • Photos & Videos 7

About Wedding Dreams

It all started at my marriage.

I discovered this world of love and passion, research and creation, making heads to this day ... this day in everything we expected at this year's preparations were carried out under our eyes, where guests are spectators of any organization ultimately what day you go with your best friend ... for life.

Video enthusiast since childhood, I have gradually moved up the ranks in my experience, then I threw myself into the deep end of the marriage; transcribe all these emotions in a movie, deliver, receive a call from the bride in tears, or even weeping parents, this is the time that makes me say that my work has been done.

I do not like to say "work" so it is with the heart that I realize the benefits. I do not consider myself as a simple provider but as a privileged witness your union. I'll be at your side in your preparations until the end of the evening to witness every moment of the day.

Whether small tear running down the cheeks of a guest, the loving gaze embark married couples and even invited (to which it can give ideas). The look of proud parents to see their offspring fly for good ...

Share my discretion, I capterai these precious moments at your wedding that you will feel yourself to rediscover your marriage, those moments that you have not necessarily seen or heard.

These moments of happiness, joy and love will be transcribed in a film mounted cinematically, with your choice of music. The material that I use allows me to bring up the movie format to give you the impression of watching the most beautiful love story ... your union.

Freddy METTLER

Other couples have also viewed

• Alex Znahar Studio
img3146

Photos 3 Photos
Videos 4 Videos

Wedding Dreams FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1847.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Full Feature Video
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1900.00
    Add'l Hours
    Full Feature Video
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Drone Footage
    Multi. Locations
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive

• Paris, FR, FR 0000Z See on map
    336-47692611 (Phone number)
    Location of (Wedding Dreams)