Paris, FR FR 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About 3 Petits Points

3 PETITS POINTS is a group of wedding videographers / cinematographers based in Paris - France, whose mission is to craft the first most beautiful "throwback" of newlywed couples. Coming from a film background, our goal is to capture the authenticity of a moment and translate it into a contemporary film using our film technical skills and our passion for storytelling. We make sure that your moment does not become a simple memory in a corner of your mind and we leave you 3 petits points in your heart

Follow 3 Petits Points on

Videos 6 vídeos

22 Reviews for 3 Petits Points

• Eric

Eric Choo · Getting married on 09/09/2020

The perfect partner for the best day of my life

3 Petits Points was the perfect partner for making our wedding video! When I compare to the other wedding video I have seen so far, I can tell that they are the best videographer in Paris. I was already amazed by their video on the social network but I was impressed by the work they have done for us! I like how they insist for bringing a story to the video, instead of just filming the event of the day.

On the D-day, the team was really dedicated to help us having the best video. And it was not an easy task! The day was chaotic because of several demonstration in Paris, so we have to adapt everything at the last minute, but the team remains professional, calm and nice! They are also used to wedding days, so we have benefited of their tips and advices!

The one thing which had blown the audience's mind is the same day edit video! The guests were all speechless to see the main events of the day. It was really nice as some people were available on morning or afternoon, so it was a good way to catch up! And it is something you cannot imagine to see, so it brought some good memories to the wedding.

3 Petits Points had really contributed to our wedding!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Chloé Tchou · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing and unique experience wedding videographer

A big thanks to 3 petits points for their amazing job on capturing our wedding day moments. Since the day i have met them, i was 100% confident on my choice and knew i would be working with the best wedding videographers. They have been adorable, and it was a pleasure being with them on our wedding day in Paris, France. Everything went perfect!
    The same day edit, presented at the end of the day was just amazing. 3 petit points have something indescribable, a personal touch that make their videos unique and incredible.

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Leila

Leila Malekzadeh · Married on 06/22/2019

Second to None!

We are newly married and my husband and I can not say enough about Jean and the team at 3 Petits Points. We live in the United States and planned our wedding in Paris remotely, without a wedding planner. We were immediately impressed with Jean and 3 Petits Points professionalism. It was evident during our initial Skype session and continued throughout our entire working experience. They are incredibly passionate about what they do and that certainly benefits their clients. They are very responsive and detailed oriented which was a huge help to me. Jean went out of his way to meet me during a pre-wedding trip to Paris and even walked with me from our venue to my next appointment so that we can chat more and get to know each other. He did the same with my fiancee during one of his solo visits to Paris. They really wanted to get to know us as a couple and we really appreciated it because my fiancee is very shy and it was important for him to feel comfortable with the vendors that would be with us during some of the most private moments of our day. Jean fostered a relationship with our photographer as well and they have partnered together on other projects which makes me smile. The entire staff was friendly and patient on our wedding day. They gave us space while capturing everything. They truly made themselves invisible in plain sight, and were there for us for whatever we needed. My husband and I felt as if we were among friends the whole time we were working with Jean and his colleagues, and that allowed us to truly be ourselves and not feel as if we were being "filmed." We elected the Same Day Edit (SDE) option in our package and it's unlike anything we saw offered by others. We loved it. Our guests were surprised and loved it, and we can't stop watching it. Please, if you are considering a videographer in Paris or anywhere else in the world, please do yourselves a favor and work with 3 Petits Points. We can't say enough about them and recommend them wholeheartedly.

Sent on 07/08/2019

3 Petits Points's reply:

oh my god, Leila!!! On behalf of the whole team...thank you so much for the kind words. Let us know when you guys are in Paris...I'll be happy to walk you guys to any of your appointments again :-P

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

3 Petits Points FAQ

Full Feature Video
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    USB Flash Drive

• Paris, France, FR 0000Z See on map
    0033-622455068 (Phone number)
    Location of (3 Petits Points)