24384 Sunnymead Blvd #103, Moreno Valley, CA 92553 Map · Phone number

About My Unique Wedding & Event Services

MUWE offers professional and affordable wedding and event photography, videographer, dj, photo booth, and coordinating services. Our professional staff will be sure to deliver exceptional results for you on your special day. We service all of Southern California.

Follow My Unique Wedding & Event Services on

My Unique Wedding & Event Services 1
My Unique Wedding & Event Services 2
My Unique Wedding & Event Services 3

Tina · Married on 06/11/2017

We used their dj service for our wedding and they did a great job. I didn't know much about creating a timeline and we did not have a coordinator but the staff at unique events stepped in and helped out tremendously. Everything ran smoothly. Our guest really had a good time, as did I. So glad we went with unique events, Ivan did a fantastic job!

Kari · Married on 06/03/2017

Jessica was professional and helpful from the moment I contacted her up to receiving all of our photos and videos of our wedding. Jessica always addressed my questions/concerns thoroughly and in a timely manner. She made my husband and I feel comfortable during our engagement shoot and was extremely helpful as our day of coordinator. Both of my photographers, photo booth attendant, and videographer were professional and easy to work with. Jessica's company really does it all. My husband and I are happy to have received such great services from My Unique Events. I highly recommend her and her team and will definitely share our experiences with friends and family.

Melissa · Married on 07/29/2016

Klaudia was the photographer for my
    Wedding,she was phenomenal. There was never a moment of down time,she was always on top of everything and when I was waiting on other people she would go take care of other things she was wanting to capture. Very skilled and creative..very approachable,friendly but means business. She made my
    Wedding day important! I thank my
    Lucky Starrs that she was
    Assigned to us! Thank you Klaudia! Your company is so fortunate to have you and you truly need to be recognized!

My Unique Wedding & Event Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 989.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs