Nearby Vendors to Consider

About My Unique Wedding & Event Services

Affordable Professional Wedding Photography, Video, DJ, and Coordinating

MUWE offers professional and affordable wedding and event photography, videographer, dj, photo booth, and coordinating services. Our professional staff will be sure to deliver exceptional results for you on your special day. We service all of Southern California.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Liability Insurance (2)
Multi. Locations (2)
Negatives (1)
Proofs (1)

We live in Hawaii we're planning out wedding in San Diego. Planning from so far away is a lot more work than I thought. I stumbled upon My Unique Event on a few wedding websites and thought I would give it a try. Jessica got back to me right of way and reserved our date. We chose the half day package (4 hours) since we had a later ceremony. Fast forward to our wedding day 07/15/17. Klaudia was our photographer for our ceremony and reception. She is amazing!! You can tell when someone truly loves what they do and she most definitely does. Klaudia exceeded our expectations. She was professional, sweet, and so much fun to work with. The list could go on! I highly recommend working with her and My Unique Event. We received a few teaser pictures and they turned out absolutely gorgeous. We can't wait to see the rest.

Profile Picture Sharon, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jessica was professional and helpful from the moment I contacted her up to receiving all of our photos and videos of our wedding. Jessica always addressed my questions/concerns thoroughly and in a timely manner. She made my husband and I feel comfortable during our engagement shoot and was extremely helpful as our day of coordinator. Both of my photographers, photo booth attendant, and videographer were professional and easy to work with. Jessica's company really does it all. My husband and I are happy to have received such great services from My Unique Events. I highly recommend her and her team and will definitely share our experiences with friends and family.

Profile Picture Kari, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
1.0

Do not trust your event to My Unique Wedding. They lost almost 200 photographs of my event. Yes, lost. How does that even happen with digital photography??? After several weeks of leaving messages for Jessica, her response was "The photographs were lost and we can't explain how or why. Sorry for the inconvenience." "Inconvenience" ? Outrageous! They are unprofessional, incompetent, and uncaring. Avoid them at all costs!

Profile Picture Robert, 6/2/17, 1 Review