Nearby Vendors to Consider

About My Unique Wedding & Event Services

Affordable Professional Wedding Photography, Video, DJ, and Coordinating

MUWE offers professional and affordable wedding and event photography, videographer, dj, photo booth, and coordinating services. Our professional staff will be sure to deliver exceptional results for you on your special day. We service all of Southern California.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Liability Insurance (2)
Multi. Locations (2)
Negatives (1)
Proofs (1)

Barry Rice is the coordinator. He is very friendly and professional . We saw the venue and knew it was where we wanted to have our outdoor ceremony and our outdoor/indoor reception. The view and Barry were the reasons we choose the venue . Can’t wait for our 04/20/2019 Wedding !!!

Profile Picture Marcy, 4/20/19, 3 Reviews
1.0

I hired Jessica to do my wedding in January, I should have trusted my instincts after speaking to her on the phone I could tell she didn't really seem to like me, but I had already paid the deposit so I stuck with it and just hoped that on my wedding day it would all be fine. It wasn't, I emailed her a list of photos I wanted because I knew I would be busy and I didn't want any thing to get forgotten, I didn't write down the basic ones just the family ones that were very important to us because we don't live close to all of our family and it was the only time we would see most of them in years. I guess I should have written out every photo with every detail I wanted for her, I requested the week before that we add the extra photographer, she told me no that she could handle it and it wasn't needed. She arrived on the day and immediately I got the sense that she didn't want to be there, She was short with me and seemed frustrated right away, When doing my photos with my bridal party before the ceremony she first took us out front in some grass that was very wet and muddy, after stepping in it for a second I said that this wasn't going to work because my shoes were completely sunk in the ground and my dress was sitting on mud. So she took us out back and had us face the sun, so all my photos I me and my party are squinting, when we asked to move we were told no because she didn't want the sun behind us. I stupidly let my anxiety allow her to do that. The photos of me and my husband felt rushed and not very romantic at all, there are people in the background that she told us she would edit out and didn't. My edited photos do not look edited at all. Going through my photos I noticed I am missing some very important photos some that I had on the list that she just didn't take and others that are pretty common sense to take like a bridal photo. There is not one photo of me by myself from the entire day. I am so heart broken I cannot get this day back! So unprofessional!

Photo of My Unique Wedding & Event Services in Moreno Valley, CA - Squinting in every single one!
Photo of My Unique Wedding & Event Services in Moreno Valley, CA - Strangers in the background!
Photo of My Unique Wedding & Event Services in Moreno Valley, CA - Didnt even tell me my strap was showing.
Profile Picture Kayla, 1/26/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

We live in Hawaii we're planning out wedding in San Diego. Planning from so far away is a lot more work than I thought. I stumbled upon My Unique Event on a few wedding websites and thought I would give it a try. Jessica got back to me right of way and reserved our date. We chose the half day package (4 hours) since we had a later ceremony. Fast forward to our wedding day 07/15/17. Klaudia was our photographer for our ceremony and reception. She is amazing!! You can tell when someone truly loves what they do and she most definitely does. Klaudia exceeded our expectations. She was professional, sweet, and so much fun to work with. The list could go on! I highly recommend working with her and My Unique Event. We received a few teaser pictures and they turned out absolutely gorgeous. We can't wait to see the rest.

Profile Picture Sharon, 7/15/17, 1 Review