My Unique Wedding & Event Services Reviews

My Unique Wedding & Event Services 1
My Unique Wedding & Event Services 2
My Unique Wedding & Event Services 3

Tina · Married on 06/11/2017

We used their dj service for our wedding and they did a great job. I didn't know much about creating a timeline and we did not have a coordinator but the staff at unique events stepped in and helped out tremendously. Everything ran smoothly. Our guest really had a good time, as did I. So glad we went with unique events, Ivan did a fantastic job!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Kari · Married on 06/03/2017

Jessica was professional and helpful from the moment I contacted her up to receiving all of our photos and videos of our wedding. Jessica always addressed my questions/concerns thoroughly and in a timely manner. She made my husband and I feel comfortable during our engagement shoot and was extremely helpful as our day of coordinator. Both of my photographers, photo booth attendant, and videographer were professional and easy to work with. Jessica's company really does it all. My husband and I are happy to have received such great services from My Unique Events. I highly recommend her and her team and will definitely share our experiences with friends and family.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Melissa · Married on 07/29/2016

Klaudia was the photographer for my
    Wedding,she was phenomenal. There was never a moment of down time,she was always on top of everything and when I was waiting on other people she would go take care of other things she was wanting to capture. Very skilled and creative..very approachable,friendly but means business. She made my
    Wedding day important! I thank my
    Lucky Starrs that she was
    Assigned to us! Thank you Klaudia! Your company is so fortunate to have you and you truly need to be recognized!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Nancy · Married on 07/23/2016

highly recommended my unique wedding and events services. The photography was amazing we also got the packege that came wth the dj my family and friends dance the night away to great music and we have endless beautiful breath taking pictures to remember the day

Sent on 09/29/2016

Nancy · Married on 05/06/2016

We hired Norris for our wedding. His team was very professional and delivered great service. We went with the combo package that came with photography, video, and DJ service. I'm still amazed at the value we received with this deal. You can't go wrong with unique events. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Pamela · Married on 04/24/2016

Exceptional job!!! Would highly recommend them to all my friends.

Sent on 06/18/2016

Marti · Married on 03/08/2016

From beginning to end my experience with Jessica was totally professional, flexible, and friendly I really appreciated her packages, we didn't have a big budget so her package pricing was able to fit our budget. At the wedding she was barely noticeable and took as many pictures as you wanted of whoever and whatever. I would defiantly recommend her business

Sent on 04/14/2016

Nathan · Married on 02/19/2016

Ok, so let me just start by saying a rarely leave reviews, but after receiving such great service from My Unique event I was compelled to share my story. When my wife and I decided to have a wedding we knew that we would have to cut some corners because we didn’t have a huge budget like most people. However, photography and DJ was very important to us and we did not want ugly pictures and a corny/boring dj for our reception. We spent a few weeks shopping and searching but everything we wanted seemed to be a bit too expensive (especially photography!!). One day I was on google and found My Unique Event. When I saw the site it almost looked too good to be true. The quality of the photos and the price just didn’t match. But, I went ahead and contacted them anyway just to see what they are all about. I was impressed from the start. I sent an email to them and they replied to me almost immediately. Jessica gave me a call to address my questions and to let me know more about the packages, etc. We eventually had a consultation to go over details for the dj service and photography. The team was VERY professional and helpful. When you talk to them you get the sense that this is just what they do, they are very knowledgeable. On the day of the event they knocked it out the park! Claudia photographed for us and captured some great stuff. Even the small details such as getting ready, decorations, interacting with guest.. it was all captured beautifully. When we showed our pictures to our friends, the first thing they ask is “how much did you guys spend on this” because it looks like we dropped $5000 on pictures, but we literally paid a fraction of that lol. The DJ was very fun and professional as well. We danced all night. Everything moved along without any problems. My unique event did a fantastic job and I am very happy that I found them. I know people that paid triple the price of what we paid and did not get what we got. Great service, Great value, great find!!

Sent on 03/16/2016

My Unique Event provided photography, videography, and DJ services for our wedding in San Juan Capistrano, CA. The value of the package was amazing and they provided absolutely fantastic, quality work. We loved both our pictures and our video and the DJ was great. We would highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/21/2016

Erin · Married on 01/16/2016

My Unique Wedding & Events did an amazing job. We utilized both their photography and DJ services and both were great. Thank you Jessica for all of our beautiful pictures. They are a treasure we will enjoy forever!

Sent on 02/08/2016

Phillip · Married on 01/16/2016

My wife and I received quotes from multiple photographers that were double the cost of My Unique Wedding & Event, and they wouldn't provide the digital rights to the photos. When we found My Unique Wedding & Event, they were SIGNIFICANTLY less expensive than ANYONE for photography, they provided the digital rights to us, and they provided a 1 hour engagement photo session along with the package! Many times when you see great deal online, you immediately might think "you probably get what you pay for." You get way more than you pay for with My Unique Wedding & Event! The quality of photos, the professionalism of the photographer, and the price for everything cannot be beat!

The wedding for Phillip Magee and Erin Mitchell on 1/16/16 at the Ayres Hotel in Costa Mesa was incredible, and the photographer Jessica and the DJ made things go very smoothly! The photos were gorgeous, and best of all Jessica was very relaxed and accommodating to many different requests for poses we wanted, photos with friends and family, and taking many great moments.

The DJ for our wedding also did a wonderful job for the ceremony and the reception. The audio quality was great and all the transitions were flawless. Best of all, with such a large selection of music, the DJ played the music styles we requested to be played and avoided the style of music we specifically asked to not be played.

I genuinely mean it when I say that you will have an excellent experience at an amazing price if you go with My Unique Wedding & Event! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/23/2016

MINDY · event on: 04/21/2018

Jessica is great to work with. We first hired her in October of 2015 as our wedding photographer. She was very professional and our pictures turned out amazing! 2 1/2 years later, we contacted her to set up a maternity photoshoot. We met her at UCR Botanical Gardens only to find out they were randomly closed for cleaning that day. We really wanted to shoot at that venue so Jessica scheduled us into her already full schedule the following weekend. She was so accommodating and flexible which we appreciated so much! She also made it a point to send us our edited photos in time for our baby shower which was a short time after the shoot. We look forward to working with Jessica again in the near future!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/10/2015

Jessica and her team did an amazing job on capturing our wedding. They got all the pictures we talked about wanting in our meetings. They have affordable packages and don't disappoint!!! I haven't seen our video yet but I'm sure it'll be just as amazing. You definitely need to hire them for any event. Ive followed them on multiple social media networks and all their stuff is just as amazing as what they did for us.

Sent on 11/24/2015

We love the service we received from My Unique. They are true professionals and delivered beyond our expectations. Great packages that were within our budget. I would have paid double to get the quality service that we received. Great experience!!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Kiran · Married on 01/20/2015

Norris and his team are amazing! We chose him for our wedding and we were lucky to have found such an incredible photographer. We knew the memories of our wedding were once in a lifetime and we wanted to capture them on our special day, My Unique's team helped make it very special. the vision of his pictures were awesome. things I would never have thought of so we are beyond pleased with his talent, professionalism, and his responsiveness to the emails I sent to him. Norris is your ideal photographer and the guy you need for all your special events.

Sent on 01/23/2015

Kiiran · Married on 01/05/2015

every one of the hundreds of photos taken for our wedding at City Hall was wonderful... Every one! I already knew my wife was the most beautiful woman in the world...but I even looked good! A delight to work with them, from booking to the event day, to the beautiful slide show--with great music, to our final photos. I can't recommend them enough

Sent on 01/26/2015

Michael · Married on 01/02/2015

We needed a good wedding photographer and videographer, but didn't have a huge budget. We found My Unique Wedding Services on wedding wire and they had raving reviews. They did not disappoint, our photos look like they are out of a magazine and always get compliments on them. We definantly recommend them to anyone we hear getting married.

Sent on 03/09/2015

Wow, these guys are amazing. I went with my unique for photography, video, DJ, and photo booth. It was great to find 1 vendor that offered all of these services for us, it made things very easy. The deal that we received was almost unbelievable!! We saved a ton going with the package they provided. Our photographer, Jessica, was truly amazing. She captured such great shots throughout our wedding. The DJ was delivered everything we needed. He communicated well and kept our guest engaged the whole night. The entire team was extremely professional and very easy to work with. I love the communication as well. Overall it was a great experience and we are extremely satisfied. You guys did a great job.Thanks My unique event!! Highly recommended....
    Regards,
    Crawler

Sent on 02/13/2015
  • W

Wison · Married on 11/23/2014

We hired Norris and his team for our wedding last November. His direction and creativity was remarkable. He captured beautiful photos of our wedding day and we couldn't be happier with his work. One of the best photographers I've had the pleasure of working with.

Sent on 01/21/2015

Patricia · Married on 11/08/2014

Our wedding pictures far exceeded our expectations. Jessica, our photographer, was a pleasure to work with. She was inconspicuous the whole wedding but very effective at catching the most important and sweet moments of our wedding. I highly recommend My Unique Wedding as they are not just affordable but quite talented. Thank you for recording one of the most important days of our lives.

Sent on 12/21/2014
  • Z

Zaur · Married on 10/25/2014

e hired my unique events group for the photographing and also for the camera recording for our wedding which took place at the Villa in Orange on October 25th. It was such a great experience to work with them. They were very professional at their job, and they did a great job. I would highly recommend " MyUniqueEvent" to anybody who is looking for proffesional work and reliable people for a good price also.

Sent on 01/03/2015

Very professional team. It was a pleasure working with Jessica for my wedding. We hired them to do photography, video, and dj service. everything turned out great. The prices were amazing and they even gave us a free engagement session. This package is perfect if you want to eliminate the stress of working with multiple vendors. My unique wedding really gave us peace of mind for one of the biggest days of our life. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 01/28/2015

Ariel · Married on 09/27/2014

Photography was the most important thing to me. I wanted to be sure every moment was perfectly captured. I shopped around and realized how expensive and quickly all my expectations were adding up too. I was so thankful when I came across Unique Weddings!! Since our first point of contact they were always very responsive and easy to get a hold off. We went with the Photo/Photo Booth Package Deal. They really exceeded our expectations. I would recommend them to everyone looking for Professional Quality+Affordable Prices!! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 01/21/2015

sarah · Married on 08/16/2014

Hands down the best value out there. I was originally skeptical because the package was so affordable but they exceeded our expectations by far. Jessica is amazing. Very creative approach to photography, we have some great pics. Thank you sooo much!

Sent on 09/01/2014

Shaunya · Married on 08/10/2014

I reached out to "My Unique Wedding & Event Photography" for my sister's wedding this past year, and oh my - these guys blew it out of the park. Photography at any event is important, not just weddings. But to have a team that can capture the groom leaning in to kiss the bride at that perfect moment in time, and making it a beautiful black and white to bring out the love in the picture, is extraordinary.

Perhaps that is what surprised me the most about the photography company - they thrive off of making sure your moments get captured in the most impeccable way. They are affordable, professional, and flexible. My sister is an extremely hard person to please, but boy, she was pleased with these guys!

Sometimes, events in our lives are so so so rare that we must make sure they are captured so that they will never be forgotten, and will always be tangible at the touch of our fingertips. Not only do they do photography, but event designing as well. Gosh - so many options all from one extraordinarily talented team of individuals who work to make that your event goes above and beyond your expectations (speaking from experience here)!

Thanks guys - you've gained a friend for life :).

Sent on 01/22/2015