My J Nailz Salon

Atlanta, GA View map Visit website

My J Nailz Salon is a nail salon based in Atlanta, Georgia. Jazmine owns the company and has more than a decade and a half of experience in the beauty industry. The team here specializes in all things nails , manicures , and pedicures and delights in helping clients feel confident in their appearance on their big day.

The services at My J Nailz Salon are customizable and the team encourages clients to reach out with questions. The professionals are able to create a variety of designs in different color schemes to complement an array of wedding looks. Their nail services can be provided on-site as well, making it easy for soon-to-be-weds and their wedding entourage to get ready for the big day. These licensed professionals offer consultations as well, ensuring that the team creates the style that best suits the client's vision.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for manicures?

$55

What is the base price for pedicures?

$65

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

Message vendor

1 User photo

Kionna H. Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Execution, professional and extremely satisfied

Jaz did my nails for me for my wedding day, I wanted something that was classic but stood out, I gave her an idea of what I wanted before the appt. When I arrived she showed me 3 different color options to choose from that were slightly different from each other but she wanted me to be fully satisfied with my choice. I asked for rhinestones and she placed high quality swavorksi crystals on each finger and created a design like no other. My wedding nails lasted me over a month and not 1 crystal or nail broke. Jaz also sent me home with some cuticle oil to make sure my nails were moisturized and photo ready. My nails actually got it’s own photos from my photographer the day of my wedding! This service and experience made my wedding journey that much easier, it was so stress free.
  • Ashley
    Ashley R. Married on 09/19/2021

Excellent Service

Jazmine did everything perfect! I asked for elegant but simple wedding nails and she delivered! she also did my mom and some of my wedding party
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Jazmine J
Jazmine J
Nail Tech/Owner

Jazmine is an 18yr + licensed Nail Design Architech that specialize in all nail and foot care needs. I love what I do and would love to help you feel even more special on your Big Day!

7730 Roswell Rd Suite 210-C Atlanta, GA, 30350
877-206-5176
Location of (My J Nailz Salon)
7730 Roswell Rd Suite 210-C Atlanta, GA, 30350
678-431-4803
877-206-5176

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding