My Heart's Desire Photography

Piedmont, SC View map Visit website
$1,800 Most Popular Price

$1,800 Most Popular Price

Based out of Greenville, South Carolina, My Heart's Desire Photography is a business that provides coverage for weddings and other special events. Owner and operator Meribeth has been a full-time professional photographer since 2014 when she made her passion into a career. Meribeth will capture the carefully-planned elements of your wedding day in an authentic and timeless style.

While one size fits all works for some businesses, My Heart's Desire Photography does not believe wedding photography is one of these business. Full day coverage packages can be viewed on our website. However, it you do not see a packge that suits your needs, reach out. My Heart's Desire Photography will create a custom package specific to your wedding. Meribeth and My Heart's Desire would love to document your love story in a way that you will cherish for a lifetime.

www.myheartsdesirephotography.com

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,800

Engagement Shoot
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Patience P. Married on 11/15/2020

My Hearts Desire Photography

I LOVED Meribeth from My Hearts Desire! She was so sweet and amazing, and went beyond what was asked. She even stayed later to make sure she got all of the shots I wanted! Would definitely use her again!
  • Ashley
    Ashley A. Married on 10/03/2020

Best Photographer Hands Down

Maribeth was the the definition of professional and went above and beyond to make our day so special! She traveled all the way to Michigan to be with us for our wedding weekend and we would not have had it any other way. We have known Maribeth for years and wouldn’t have dreamed of having any other photographer for our wedding. She not only knew exactly what I wanted for photos but her candid shots are by far my favorite memories! She takes flawless photos and is so honest and helpful to make every shot so beautiful and well thought out. I was a very go with the flow bride so she was also super helpful keeping all of our ducks in a row the day of! My Heart’s Desire Photography exceeds the gold standard in my book!

Real Weddings

• Lisa & Damon
    30 photos · 09/19/2020

Deals

My Heart's Desire Photography 1
Exclusive

9 Anderson Street Piedmont, SC, 29673
Location of (My Heart's Desire Photography)

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding