Yorba Linda, CA 92886 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 34
  • Deals 1

About My Flippin Party

Let us make you and your guests 7 SECOND STARS!

Our Mobile Flippin Studio comes to your event. Our video technicians take a 7 second video of you and your guests in front of a background of your choice. In less than 90 seconds we produce a FLIPBOOK that recreates the video right in your hand.

Your guests will leave your FLIPPIN PARTY with a one-of-a-kind, personalized Flipbook keepsake from your special day.

Everyone will be talking about your FLIPPIN PARTY for years!

We are perfect for WEDDINGS, SCHOOL EVENTS, BAR/BAT MITZVAHS, ANNIVERSARIES, REUNIONS, HOLIDAY PARTIES, TRADE SHOWS, COMPANY PICNICS, and any other FLIPPIN EVENT!

We also do "SAVE THE DATE" Flipbooks to announce an ENGAGEMENT, WEDDING, PARTY, BAR/ BAT MITZVAH!

Check out our fabulous Yelp reviews: http://www.yelp.com/biz/my-flippin-party-yorba-linda-2

Email us at MyFlippinParty@gmail.com or call 888-355-5148 for questions or to book us for your event.

Follow My Flippin Party on

rotate image

• Videos 3

7 Reviews for My Flippin Party

angela · Married on 08/04/2013

This was a unique addition to our wedding that people loved!

Sent on 06/02/2015

My Flippin Party's reply:

Hi Angela, Thank you so much for your review! We are pleased that you and your guests enjoyed our services! Cheers, The My Flippin Party Team

Amazing vendor to work with for our wedding. At first, we were going to get a standard photo booth but heard about flipbooks. We took a risk and it turned out to pay off significantly. We couldn't be happier with My Flippin Party. They helped us with the design of the cover, they set up in time, and were a huge hit at the wedding. They brought many fun props and signs that came out great. Flipbooks came out fast so the wait wasn't that long at the booth. The best part is that they don't differ much in price from the standard photo booths. I highly recommend them for wedding and all other events! Definitely a 5 star review!

R · Married on 10/23/2011

These guys rock! All our guests loved the flipbooks and it made a great keepsake for our guests. On top of that we got an awesome DVD with all the footage mixed into a cool video! Thanks Craig & Carrie.

My Flippin Party FAQ

• What event items are available? Photobooth, Trinkets
  • What photobooth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• My Flippin Party 1
    10% off any service!
    10% OFF YOUR ENTIRE CUSTOM PACKAGE *** mention the code in your call or email to redeem *** minimum $500 purchase

• Elegant Parties OC
    Elegant Parties OC Wedding Caterers

Great service and attention to details for all their clients. From: Elegant Parties OC

• Agape Planning and Design
    Agape Planning and Design Wedding Planners

Flipbooks are so much fun!!! I love recommending My Flippin Party because I know they will deliver an awesome product. My clients have all been extremely happy and so will you!

• Yorba Linda, CA 92886 See on map