Oakland, MI 48363 Map · Phone number

About Must Love Travel Group

I have been a travel consultant since 2005. I do this because I absolutely love it and love having couples, groups and families come back and telling me they had an awesome time on their vacations!

Listening to what each individual client is looking for is my specialty. To be honest, anyone can go online a book a trip and that's exactly what they are getting, but don't you really want a relaxing and fulfilling vacation?

When you work with me, together we change a simple trip into a vacation. I will work with you from the beginning through until you return home. I spend time to get to know you, your likes and dislikes and then work to find what you are truly seeking. Once I have this I will match up accommodations and excursions that match your individual needs.

I am able to help couples find exactly what they're looking for. I will ask the questions that you may not have considered. My experience, knowledge, and insight all help to paint a broader picture as to the many varied possibilities that are available.

This expertise allows you to get more for your vacation. I know what amenities to look for, which dates are best. I know how to find a vacation that matches your needs, but also has the most value.

I do everything for you. You are likely still busy planning your wedding. I help to remove the stress of also planning a vacation. There is a lot of work that goes into planning a great honeymoon. Many questions, decisions, phone calls and emails are exchanged.

How much of your time do you want to spend finding your perfect vacation? Why not let me, the professional do it for you while you sit back, relax and see what I have to offer!

Follow Must Love Travel Group on

slide 07
slide 06
5832e03df34dad0c 1452730501794 iberostar grand hotel paraiso

4 Reviews for Must Love Travel Group

Jacqueline David was hands down the easy travel agent I've ever had the pleasure of doing business with. She is very attentive and is always looking for the best deals for her customers. I recommend anyone looking for a stress free wedding planner/travel agent get in touch with Jacqueline and she will take care of all your needs! Thank you SO much!

Sent on 03/21/2016

S. · event on 02/21/2016

Jacqueline was great to work with in finding a perfect vacation spot. She worked tirelessly to find times and costing that worked for us. I would recommend her to anyone as she will go above and beyond to find what you are looking for.

Sent on 02/12/2016

Pam · Married on 07/18/2015

Jacqueline was a dream to work with! She helped us book the most amazing trip. She truly listened to us and was able to help guide us to see all the possibilities within our budget! She was very flexible & patient as we wanted to compare all of our options. We were extremely confident working with Jacqueline that our trip would be perfect. She was attentive & prompt & we will work with her again. Highly recommend Jacqueline to help you find your perfect vacation!

Sent on 01/27/2016

Must Love Travel Group FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Caribbean, Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Mexico, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance