107 3rd Ave N, Minneapolis, MN 55401 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Guest capacity 25 to 1,300

About Muse Event Center | North Loop

Weddings at Muse. Your Dream. Your Day.
A wedding is about more than two people; it’s about celebrating the things that have made you who you are and brought the two of you together- The friends and family who have supported you, the places you’ve been, and the experiences you’ve shared. Muse is a great venue for weddings. Our team of experienced event planners will help you layout your event and design the perfect menu.
Follow Muse Event Center | North Loop on

65a7c0d46c1c1e6d 0B6ehlMx977kTNVFTeVpHbnpfOVU
3jessica smith photography005 1 300x200

7 Reviews for Muse Event Center | North Loop

Lauren · Married on 08/25/2018

We are SO happy we booked the Muse for our wedding. We spoke with (it's embarrassing) over 30 different venues and catering managers and toured 9 venues. The Muse was the last we toured, and it was seriously love at first sight. The moment we met Becky with Crave (Crave is the Muse's exclusive caterer), I just knew we'd book with her. Knowing we'd have a year long engagement and multiple meetings with our venue coordinator/sales manager, Becky was the perfect person to fill that. I'm beginning my review to mention my great experience with Becky because I truly believe that how someone makes you feel is what makes for the best experience. I had a LOT of meetings with Becky and we did a LOT of extra stuff for our wedding and Becky was so flexible and able to work with us, give ideas and options and made my dream wedding an absolute fairy tale. I still don't know how all the moving parts came together, but with Becky behind the scenes, we were so confident in her ability, that we never questioned anything and never felt like we had to double confirm / remind her of anything. She made me feel like I was her only client (and I know she had multiple weddings every weekend). Based on my experience alone with Becky at the Muse, I'd recommend booking the Muse (or at least reserving your date) prior to even touring.
    The venue was gorgeous - everything came together so beautifully (the built in bar is close to the dance floor, so you don't have segregated areas - SO important, the bathrooms have multiple stalls). The staff was amazing, friendly, attentive and overall awesome. Food was phenomenal (thanks CRAVE). Our night was everything we could have dreamed. My groom and I can confidently highly recommend the MUSE to anyone looking!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Angela · Married on 02/27/2015

I honestly did not think my wedding could look so beautiful. The space itself is incredible but the staff service and food topped it all off. I am so grateful for everyone who made this wedding happen- i'm still getting phone calls every day about how much fun I guests had.

Sent on 03/03/2015

• 107 3rd Ave N Minneapolis, 55401 See on map
    Location of (Muse Event Center | North Loop)

Muse Event Center | North Loop frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Muse Event Center | North Loop?

Muse Event Center | North Loop includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:

• Bridal Suite
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At Muse Event Center | North Loop, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Muse Event Center | North Loop includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:

• Server(s)

What are the most important characteristics of Muse Event Center | North Loop in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Muse Event Center | North Loop for wedding events is known for:

• Ballroom
  • Banquet Hall
  • Historic Building

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Muse Event Center | North Loop for wedding events?

Muse Event Center | North Loop offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:

• Indoor

What kind of wedding events does Muse Event Center | North Loop offer?

Muse Event Center | North Loop offers the following types of wedding events:

• Bridal Shower
  • Ceremony
  • Elopements
  • Engagement Party
  • Reception
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Muse Event Center | North Loop offer for wedding events?

Muse Event Center | North Loop offers the following services for wedding events:

• All Inclusive Packages
  • Lighting / Sound
  • Preferred Vendors Only
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does Muse Event Center | North Loop have available for wedding events?

Muse Event Center | North Loop offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:

• Altar/Arch
  • Drapery
  • Furniture
  • Lighting
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend Muse Event Center | North Loop and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Muse Event Center | North Loop is recommended by 86% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.7 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.7 in flexibility, 4.7 in average response time, 4.7 in value, 4.5 in professionalism and 4.4 in quality of service.