107 3rd Ave N, Minneapolis, MN 55401 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 25 to 1,300

About Muse Event Center | North Loop

Weddings at Muse. Your Dream. Your Day.
A wedding is about more than two people; it’s about celebrating the things that have made you who you are and brought the two of you together- The friends and family who have supported you, the places you’ve been, and the experiences you’ve shared. Muse is a great venue for weddings. Our team of experienced event planners will help you layout your event and design the perfect menu.
Follow Muse Event Center | North Loop on

7 Reviews for Muse Event Center | North Loop

• Karen

Karen · Married on 09/28/2019

Perfect is an understatement

Wow, where to begin? My husband and I were looking at venues for our ceremony and reception, and Muse was always at the top of our list based on online reviews and pictures. When we finally toured Muse, it was a no-brainer; not only is the venue beyond gorgeous....it came with Becky. Becky was our event coordinator starting at the tour, all the way to the big day. I could write a novel about how AMAZING Becky is. She is so kind and caring, extremely responsive, and equally as important....she knows her stuff. Seriously. I was beginning to feel bad constantly bothering Becky with a LOT of questions, but she never once made me feel like a burden, and she always knew the answer immediately. Becky is the real deal.

Fast forward to the big day, we did find out Becky was not going to be there for the bulk of it (she would only be there for the ceremony and dinner). We were a little nervous about this since Becky was our #1 from day 1. However, in walks Kyle who was PERFECT; I could write a novel about Kyle as well. He picked up where Becky left off without a hitch and was a huge help the day of. Muse really does have the best staff - honestly, I just want to be their friends now that it's all over with :)

Muse itself is spacious. There is the main floor bar and ballroom, second floor bar and mezzanine, third floor Club Room, and the Bridal Suite as well. All four floors/rooms are picture perfect, spotless (never underestimate the power of a clean room), and have plenty of space that you do not feel crammed. Also with Muse comes CRAVE....I'm probably biased but I have been to a LOT of weddings and there are very few that I can recall that could compete with quality of CRAVE. The food was AMAZING - there is no other way to put it. I had numerous guests ask me about the caterer after dinner, and questions are still coming in 3 weeks later.

When all is said and done, we have had countless compliments and positive feedback from friends and family about the wedding. SO many compliments about how beautiful the venue is, how fantastic the staff were (from Becky/Kyle, to the bartenders, serving staff, and everyone else behind the scenes), how seamless the day/evening was, and how amazing the food was. My husband and I have said this 10x already but I want to state it here as well.....if we were to do it all over again, we would not change a single thing.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Lauren · Married on 08/25/2018

We are SO happy we booked the Muse for our wedding. We spoke with (it's embarrassing) over 30 different venues and catering managers and toured 9 venues. The Muse was the last we toured, and it was seriously love at first sight. The moment we met Becky with Crave (Crave is the Muse's exclusive caterer), I just knew we'd book with her. Knowing we'd have a year long engagement and multiple meetings with our venue coordinator/sales manager, Becky was the perfect person to fill that. I'm beginning my review to mention my great experience with Becky because I truly believe that how someone makes you feel is what makes for the best experience. I had a LOT of meetings with Becky and we did a LOT of extra stuff for our wedding and Becky was so flexible and able to work with us, give ideas and options and made my dream wedding an absolute fairy tale. I still don't know how all the moving parts came together, but with Becky behind the scenes, we were so confident in her ability, that we never questioned anything and never felt like we had to double confirm / remind her of anything. She made me feel like I was her only client (and I know she had multiple weddings every weekend). Based on my experience alone with Becky at the Muse, I'd recommend booking the Muse (or at least reserving your date) prior to even touring.
    The venue was gorgeous - everything came together so beautifully (the built in bar is close to the dance floor, so you don't have segregated areas - SO important, the bathrooms have multiple stalls). The staff was amazing, friendly, attentive and overall awesome. Food was phenomenal (thanks CRAVE). Our night was everything we could have dreamed. My groom and I can confidently highly recommend the MUSE to anyone looking!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Angela · Married on 02/27/2015

I honestly did not think my wedding could look so beautiful. The space itself is incredible but the staff service and food topped it all off. I am so grateful for everyone who made this wedding happen- i'm still getting phone calls every day about how much fun I guests had.

Sent on 03/03/2015

• 107 3rd Ave N Minneapolis, 55401 See on map
    Location of (Muse Event Center | North Loop)