Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

5 Reviews for Muse Event Center | North Loop

2.9

The process of planning the wedding went well with Muse. They were helpful, responsive and accommodating. Unfortunately the service the night of our wedding was incredibly disappointing. The food was great and the venue looked beautiful, but that was due to the chef and other vendors (Linen Effects & Richfield Flowers are amazing). The poor service really put a damper on the evening.

Profile Picture Jori, 10/10/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We LOVED The Muse for our wedding reception. Though it took a lot of meetings and back-and-forth to make sure we had everything squared away exactly how we wanted it, The Muse DELIVERED on our big day. The staff was polite, professional and fun. Every piece of audio/visual was smooth and worked perfectly. The food by Crave was delicious. The space was beautiful and worked perfectly for our 385 guests. The stage and sound quality for the band was unbelievable. HIGHLY recommend!

Profile Picture User5385392, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I honestly did not think my wedding could look so beautiful. The space itself is incredible but the staff service and food topped it all off. I am so grateful for everyone who made this wedding happen- i'm still getting phone calls every day about how much fun I guests had.

Profile Picture Angela, 2/27/15, 3 Reviews