107 3rd Ave N, Minneapolis, MN 55401 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 25 to 1,300
Availability Check your date

About Muse Event Center | North Loop

Weddings at Muse. Your Dream. Your Day.
A wedding is about more than two people; it’s about celebrating the things that have made you who you are and brought the two of you together- The friends and family who have supported you, the places you’ve been, and the experiences you’ve shared. Muse is a great venue for weddings. Our team of experienced event planners will help you layout your event and design the perfect menu.
Follow Muse Event Center | North Loop on

Muse Event Center | North Loop 2
Muse Event Center | North Loop 3
Muse Event Center | North Loop 4

Lauren · Married on 08/25/2018

We are SO happy we booked the Muse for our wedding. We spoke with (it's embarrassing) over 30 different venues and catering managers and toured 9 venues. The Muse was the last we toured, and it was seriously love at first sight. The moment we met Becky with Crave (Crave is the Muse's exclusive caterer), I just knew we'd book with her. Knowing we'd have a year long engagement and multiple meetings with our venue coordinator/sales manager, Becky was the perfect person to fill that. I'm beginning my review to mention my great experience with Becky because I truly believe that how someone makes you feel is what makes for the best experience. I had a LOT of meetings with Becky and we did a LOT of extra stuff for our wedding and Becky was so flexible and able to work with us, give ideas and options and made my dream wedding an absolute fairy tale. I still don't know how all the moving parts came together, but with Becky behind the scenes, we were so confident in her ability, that we never questioned anything and never felt like we had to double confirm / remind her of anything. She made me feel like I was her only client (and I know she had multiple weddings every weekend). Based on my experience alone with Becky at the Muse, I'd recommend booking the Muse (or at least reserving your date) prior to even touring.
    The venue was gorgeous - everything came together so beautifully (the built in bar is close to the dance floor, so you don't have segregated areas - SO important, the bathrooms have multiple stalls). The staff was amazing, friendly, attentive and overall awesome. Food was phenomenal (thanks CRAVE). Our night was everything we could have dreamed. My groom and I can confidently highly recommend the MUSE to anyone looking!

Muse Event Center | North Loop 5
    Muse Event Center | North Loop 6
    Muse Event Center | North Loop 7
    Muse Event Center | North Loop 8

Angela · Married on 02/27/2015

I honestly did not think my wedding could look so beautiful. The space itself is incredible but the staff service and food topped it all off. I am so grateful for everyone who made this wedding happen- i'm still getting phone calls every day about how much fun I guests had.

Jacky · Married on 10/11/2014

Muse was perfect. The staff was incredible and prompt. They took care of everything to a degree of service that I didn't expect and was extremely pleased to receive. The venue itself is unique and very urban-cool. We were able to make the space completely our own with the help of the Muse staff. The food and drinks were incredible. I highly recommend Muse as a venue for weddings as well as corporate events.

Muse Event Center | North Loop FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 6,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Server(s)
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 1300
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 25
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Preferred Vendors Only, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, November, December

• 107 3rd Ave N Minneapolis, MN 55401 See on map