Muse Event Center | North Loop Reviews

6 | Minneapolis, MN

6 Reviews for Muse Event Center | North Loop

6 Muse Event Center | North Loop Reviews

Lauren · Married on 08/25/2018

We are SO happy we booked the Muse for our wedding. We spoke with (it's embarrassing) over 30 different venues and catering managers and toured 9 venues. The Muse was the last we toured, and it was seriously love at first sight. The moment we met Becky with Crave (Crave is the Muse's exclusive caterer), I just knew we'd book with her. Knowing we'd have a year long engagement and multiple meetings with our venue coordinator/sales manager, Becky was the perfect person to fill that. I'm beginning my review to mention my great experience with Becky because I truly believe that how someone makes you feel is what makes for the best experience. I had a LOT of meetings with Becky and we did a LOT of extra stuff for our wedding and Becky was so flexible and able to work with us, give ideas and options and made my dream wedding an absolute fairy tale. I still don't know how all the moving parts came together, but with Becky behind the scenes, we were so confident in her ability, that we never questioned anything and never felt like we had to double confirm / remind her of anything. She made me feel like I was her only client (and I know she had multiple weddings every weekend). Based on my experience alone with Becky at the Muse, I'd recommend booking the Muse (or at least reserving your date) prior to even touring.
    The venue was gorgeous - everything came together so beautifully (the built in bar is close to the dance floor, so you don't have segregated areas - SO important, the bathrooms have multiple stalls). The staff was amazing, friendly, attentive and overall awesome. Food was phenomenal (thanks CRAVE). Our night was everything we could have dreamed. My groom and I can confidently highly recommend the MUSE to anyone looking!

Muse Event Center | North Loop 1
    Muse Event Center | North Loop 2
    Muse Event Center | North Loop 3
    Muse Event Center | North Loop 4

Angela · Married on 02/27/2015

I honestly did not think my wedding could look so beautiful. The space itself is incredible but the staff service and food topped it all off. I am so grateful for everyone who made this wedding happen- i'm still getting phone calls every day about how much fun I guests had.

Jacky · Married on 10/11/2014

Muse was perfect. The staff was incredible and prompt. They took care of everything to a degree of service that I didn't expect and was extremely pleased to receive. The venue itself is unique and very urban-cool. We were able to make the space completely our own with the help of the Muse staff. The food and drinks were incredible. I highly recommend Muse as a venue for weddings as well as corporate events.

Ali · Married on 06/07/2014

Such a gorgeous space for a wedding!!! We had both our ceremony and our reception here. The ceremony was set up gorgeously. The flip was flawless and on time. And the reception was an awesome party atmosphere. Crave Catering owns this space, so you get awesome food along with your incredible venue. The pricing is fair, and the staff goes above and beyond to make sure everything is the way you want it. There is a gorgeous bridal suite, three floors (including a wrap around balcony, 5 bars, plenty of space for dancing, drinking and fun!!). They did a great job with the renovations; everything is modern and gorgeous, but very neutral -- a blank slate for flowers and decor. Go visit this space, and you will fall in love instantly just like we did!!

We LOVED The Muse for our wedding reception. Though it took a lot of meetings and back-and-forth to make sure we had everything squared away exactly how we wanted it, The Muse DELIVERED on our big day. The staff was polite, professional and fun. Every piece of audio/visual was smooth and worked perfectly. The food by Crave was delicious. The space was beautiful and worked perfectly for our 385 guests. The stage and sound quality for the band was unbelievable. HIGHLY recommend!

2.8
      1.0
      3.0
      2.5

The process of planning the wedding went well with Muse. They were helpful, responsive and accommodating. Unfortunately the service the night of our wedding was incredibly disappointing. The food was great and the venue looked beautiful, but that was due to the chef and other vendors (Linen Effects & Richfield Flowers are amazing). The poor service really put a damper on the evening.