PO Box 1263, Kings Beach, CA 96143 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Mr. D DJ Services -Lake Tahoe Weddings

We are a **local's favorite** and reside in Lake Tahoe for Wedding DJ and Officiant Services.

DJ Servcies: Your wedding day is a once in a lifetme event to celebrate with family and fiends and having the perfect music will only not only elevate the mood, but enhance the experience! Not everyone likes to hit the dance floor, but they may want to sing along or enjoy a sentimental song in their their own way. We really take time in the music preparation to plan for yoru special ceremony music, dinner music ambiance, festive dacne songs and celebratory music. We'll have all your must have songs ready and will certainly honor your wishes of what you DON"t want to hear on your special day.

"Our passion is music and fun ...we'll collaborate with you to create a customized soundtrack your wedding day." ~Dennis & Kandy

Officiant Services: Kandy is an ordained minister and officiant for California and Nevada. "My dream clients are couples who I get to know, hear their love story, personalize their ceremony, and have the honor of marrying. As an added bonus, I love being a music planner and will collaborate with you for the most perfect soundtrack of special songs throughout your wedding day." ~ Kandy

* * *We offer aspecial DJ and Officiant Package if booked together. * * *

Follow Mr. D DJ Services -Lake Tahoe Weddings on

090b999138863f47 1483432591999 0510l34a6622
Mr. D DJ Services -Lake Tahoe Weddings
This couple was so much fun!  Reception a~ Wedding Reception at The Lodge- Donner Summit, CA
This couple was so much fun! Reception a~ Wedding Reception at The Lodge- Donner Summit, CA
Kandy officiating
Kandy officiating
Beautiful day and a wonderful couple getting married at Aspen Grove - Incline Village, NV -North...
Summer Lake Tahoe Paradise
Summer Lake Tahoe Paradise
First Dance as Mr. & Mrs.
First Dance as Mr. & Mrs.
We create a customized soundtrack for life's occasions:weddings, parties, family reunions,corporate...
Happy Bride celebrating all night long...Lake Tahoe Lakefront Wedding - The Chateau- Incline...
090b999138863f47 1483432591999 0510l34a6622

• Videos 2

10 Reviews for Mr. D DJ Services -Lake Tahoe Weddings

1 User photo

Mr. D DJ Services -Lake Tahoe Weddings 1
  • Rachael

Rachael Huseman · Married on 12/02/2018

Mr D Dj Services was a hit at my wedding!

Kandy was such a treat to work with. She always responded to any questions I had quickly and made the whole planning process a breeze. They use a Google Docs workbook so that you can easily organize all songs you do or do not want for every aspect of your wedding. It was so easy to use and I got to play around with it adding songs I thought of throughout the whole wedding planning process. Once the wedding day came I was confident that Kandy would do an amazing job, and boy was I right! The ceremony music was executed perfectly and the reception music was a smash! There wasn’t a single point in the night that the dance floor wasn’t full of guests dancing. It was so much fun to get to dance the night away with all of my friends and family. Thank you Kandy for being the best DJ.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Miranda.bolar@gmail.com · Married on 04/13/2018

Best of the best

Kandy and Dennis made our wedding unforgettable. Every minute of time spent planning was easy and fun!! They really outdid them selfs, my husband and I really are not sure how to put it in words. All of our vendors were great, but Mr. D Dj Services was our favorite. They were personal, amazing to work with, organized, and such kind people. We are forever grateful to have had them officiate and DJ our wedding!

Sent on 01/29/2019
    Mr. D DJ Services -Lake Tahoe Weddings 2

Laurel Plummer · Married on 02/18/2018

Wedding officiant for intimate and snowy ceremony

We are so thankful that we found Kandy to officiate our small backyard wedding. She helped us design our ceremony, added many thoughtful touches and even braved the unexpected snow storm to perform our ceremony! We couldn’t have asked for a better and more personalized experience. We highly recommend working with Kandy.

Sent on 01/24/2019

Mr. D DJ Services -Lake Tahoe Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 700.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,450.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Indie, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System

• Classic Photo Booth Rentals
    Classic Photo Booth Rentals Photo Booths

I am always impressed with Dennis's dedication to excellence and his level of professional enthusiasm when I am able to work with him. He handles everything from beginning to end as to allow the bride and groom enjoy their day. I am always excited to work with him again in the future.

• PO Box 1263 Kings Beach, Nevada, 96143 See on map