369 High Road, Glen Spey, NY 12737 Map · Phone number

About MountainView Manor

MountainView Manor is a stunning mountain manor and wedding event venue located in Glen Spey, New York. The historic estate, built at the turn of the twentieth century, provides an elegant country-style escape with a timeless appeal to many types of wedding couples. The space is also surrounded by the natural splendor of the Pocono Mountains, which will create a truly elegant backdrop for your wedding event. That means lots of great opportunities for gorgeous wedding photography! You can utilize the elegant staircases, stone fireplaces, and bright and airy dining rooms for unique and charming photos. The charm of this Victorian-era mansion will inspire you and take your breath away no matter the season.

Facilities and Capacity

MountainView Manor offers use of the mansion, the ballroom, and 165 acres of incredible views that will serve as a glorious backdrop for your wedding event. The restored mansion provides the use of two stunning large decks for both indoor and outdoor use; there are also chic accommodations on upper levels. The Ballroom and Pub, which are both only footsteps away from the mansion, hold larger wedding events in a more traditional setting. There are a variety of outdoor and indoor locations at which to have your on-site wedding ceremony, as well as multiple reception locations.

MountainView Manor provides quality event services and wedding event packages that are designed to keep you within your budget as well as meet your style needs. All wedding packages include the use of their indoor and outdoor ceremony/reception locations, quality dining services, a complimentary after party, and three full-service bars. Other services offered include:

• Access to a bridal suite
  • Chairs, tables, and linens
  • Liability insurance
  • Event rentals
  • Outside vendors

Cuisine

MountainView Manor provides catering and cuisine services to meet the needs of wedding couples and their guests. Their catering services include delicious buffet-style options, as well as hors d'oeuvres, plated options, food stations, dessert, cake services, tastings, and highly trained servers.

Follow MountainView Manor on

Ballroom Reception
theknotmansion

45 Reviews for MountainView Manor

Lexi Avery · Getting married on 02/08/2021

A literal dream come true

I could not have picked a better venue than MountainView Manor, and I mean that with everything in me. I worked with Tim leading up to the day, he reassured me constantly about the big day, made sure the smallest details were taken care of and really out did himself since the day we met with him. My wedding was planned for April 2020, meaning it had to be rescheduled due to COVID, and Tim made sure we had a new date planned and all my vendors were on the same page within the hour of that decision. The day of, I worked with Lauren, the maître d'. Being able to feel like it was a friend helping me through rehearsal, the ceremony and the reception was a huge blessing. Through the commotion of the reception ending and clean up, I had the chance to let them know as a group that they are such a huge reason this day went PERFECTLY. I also had the chance to talk with some wait staff and bartenders and let them know how much it meant to me. From early planning, to rescheduling, the FOOD (the food was amazing, shout out to Tim and Rob), the ceremony, the reception, the after party, the day after, there is not one thing I could think of on MountainView Manors end that wasn't absolutely incredible. You get so much included with a wedding here, and it goes so much deeper than the day of. I will forever be grateful for this team, the memories they helped create and I hope I get to attend weddings here in the future!

Sent on 08/21/2020

MountainView Manor's reply:

Thank you for trusting us with your wedding! You guys were amazing to work with and the day was perfect in every way possible ! Best wishes on the many years of happiness to you and your husband !
  • Meghan

Meghan Lamontagne · Getting married on 12/08/2020

Everything was so easy

We were married here in August of 2019. The journey leading up to our wedding at Mountain View Manor began with extensive internet searches for potential venues. We knew that we wanted a unique location that allowed for nature’s beauty to shine on the day with a bill that wouldn’t force us to move in with our parents. Tim was a giant reason why we chose Ardmore mansion and had such a wonderful experience here. He showed us the venue, then showed my parents the venue, then showed both sets of my in-laws the venue all separately. He was extremely accommodating and understanding of the pressure we felt to make this day perfect.

We knew we had found the right place after exploring the grounds and mansion and talking to Tim about the menu. When we told him we wants to have chicken parmigiana on the menu, he immediately said “I’ve got a great sauce!”. Though we wanted fairly traditional ceremony and reception, the ability to let our personalities shine through and to customize the details was huge. None of our vendors put us into a box, insisted that we did something in a particular way or pressured us. They advised us, gave us honest pricing, answered our questions and allowed us to think about what was important to us.

Our wedding day was beautiful. All of the vendors that Tim recommended were true professionals. Lauren, our day of coordinator, knew when it was time to get everyone in line and took control of the day so that we didn’t have to. She worked with our DJ (Stylez Entertainment) so that the music was tailored to each upcoming moment and that the announcements were made at exactly the right time. We trusted Tim and the vendors that he recommended to read the room and really cater to the mood of our guests. Everybody went above and beyond. We have no regrets, only special moments that we will relive again and again.

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Adiaha

Adiaha Eno · Married on 10/13/2019

This is the venue that you deserve!

My wedding was on October 13th of this year and it was magical. The view was gorgeous, my guests commented on how lovely the location was, how delicious the food was and the how gracious the service was. We are from NYC and I was skeptical about the distance of the manor and whether or not my guests would mind traveling but once we met Tim who is the house manager and chef of the manor and when we saw the staircase in the front we knew that this is where our wedding should be. Tim is honest, straightforward, accommodating and precise. He made my husband and I feel at ease and stress free. Lauren, our maitre'd was the best. She kept us on point when it came to timing, anything pressing we needed, she was awesome! Our bartender was awesome! He was willing to stay for our afterparty which we were clearly too tired for, I hope he left with a hefty tip!. I truly enjoyed Mountainview Manor and I am pretty sure you will too!

Sent on 10/16/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

MountainView Manor FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 500
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Dessert
    Server(s)
    Wedding Cake
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Historic Building
    Mansion
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Get Ready Rooms
    Outside Vendors
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Dessert
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Outside Cake
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Decor
    Furniture
    Lighting
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access

• 369 High Road Glen Spey, New York, 12737 See on map
    845-694-7847 (Phone number)
    Location of (MountainView Manor)