Edmond, OK 73083 Map · Phone number

About Moss Photography

Hi! I am LeTyna Moss and I am a natural light, on location photographer. I serve the Edmond & Oklahoma City areas including the suburb areas. I will also travel to your perfect photo location (contact me for more info. on traveling)!!!

I began my photography journey in October 2012 when my brother got married, I shot their entire wedding and reception…Hopefully I didn’t irritate their photographer too much :-/ but I was just having to much fun to stop and I haven’t put the camera down since!!!

From that moment I set out to learn everything I could to become a better photographer and surprisingly enough photography came pretty natural to me so decided to make the big move and quit my surgical scrub tech job of 7 years on January 5th so I could start building my new business and career! I study photography at home and attend many photography workshops. I have to say it was the BEST decision I have ever made. I have never been more motivated! I am hoping to focus my photography career on wedding and portrait photography! I LOVE everything about shooting weddings and capturing a lifetime of memories for couples to look back on for years!!!

Other than photography, I also enjoy crafting, being outdoors, and spending time with my wonderful family. Please give me a call if you would like to speak more about your custom portrait session. I look forward to hearing from you!

Contact me!

lmp0098

1 Reviews for Moss Photography

• Heather

Heather · Married on 10/06/2017

We couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our engagement and wedding day photos! LeTyna and her assistant Jackie went above and beyond to make our photos special and absolutely stunning! She poured her heart and soul into our big day and it shows in her work in every way! We can't thank you enough! You exceeded our expectations and we will use you to capture all our special moments for years to come!

Sent on 11/19/2017