Mosaic Salon & Day Spa

Morganville, NJ View map

Mosaic Salon & Day Spa is an upscale location for bridal beauty services. We have four locations throughout New Jersey and we also go on location. Our talented team of stylists can assure your big day will be nothng short of amazing. We have a full salon and spa to accomodate not only your wedding day but bridal and bachelortte parties as well. We are the best a spa can offer without leaving town! Come in and pamperyourself and your bridal party, we even have gentlemen's packages for the groom!

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Manicure / Pedicure
Massages
Spa
  • User1389210 2+ years ago
    First of all, let me explain how incredibly hard it is to find a Salon that wants to work with a Bridal Party on Labor Day weekend. I literally called well over 40 Salons prior to finding Mosaic Salon & Spa in Shrewsbury, NJ. I WISH I would've called them FIRST! They were absolutely AMAZING to work with. What a beautiful relaxing environment. It's really hard to find a Salon with price points that make sense for a complete Bridal party - I had 7 bridesmaids, a flower girl, 2 moms and myself. They were staffed perfectly to accomodate all of us and it was done in a timely manner. EVERYONE'S hair and make up came out FANTASTIC! Each one of the women who work there made every single bridal party member feel special. I even used them for a "batchlorette spa day". What fun! They were located just 5 minutes away from my wedding venue making my life even easier and more relaxed. Trials were easy and fun to attend, and the girls understood exactly what I wanted! Thank you for everything Mosaic, you helped make my day picture perfect!!!!

65 Highway 34 Morganville, NJ, 07751

Monday-Friday 9-9pm Saturday 9-6pm Sunday 9-5pm
Location of (Mosaic Salon & Day Spa)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding