Morna Mae Floral & Design

Nashville, TN View map
$2,000 Typical Price

$2,000 Typical Price

Known for their romantic style, Morna Mae Floral, LLC is a wedding florist located in Nashville, Tennessee. This team of professionals has an adventurous and creative style and a passion for creating floral arrangements that complement your one-of-a-kind love story. This business values every couple’s dream and strives to provide magnificent customer service and delightful blooms.

The florists at Morna Mae Floral, LLC are proud of their commitment to transparency and clearly-defined services. Their goal is to guide you through the entire process so you get the most out of your wedding day flowers. Beginning with a consultation, you can meet with the designers to discuss your budget requirements and style as a couple. Each of their packages are customizable and can include event design, a venue visit, delivery, and set up. For your ceremony and reception, they can provide:

• Bouquets
  • Flower baskets
  • Centerpieces
  • Native American-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$350

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$90

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

• O
    Olivia B. Married on 05/01/2022

Most beautiful flowers in all the land!

Chloe is SO awesome, so kind and talented! She was so wonderful to work with, listened to all of my ideas and worked with all of my last minute changes. Our wedding flowers were so beautiful, her styling was so spot on. Cannot recommend her enough.
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin S. Married on 11/05/2021

Incredible!!

Chloe was absolutely one of my favorite vendors to work with for our day! I had never worked with florals before, but knew what I wanted and had an idea of a budget number (but was unsure of how realistic it would be). Out of the 7 florists who said they could do it all in that budget, Chloe is the only one who was actually able to make it work, and she went above and beyond by sending over a detailed proposal and mood board with inspiration images of all the florals and greenery she would use. She carefully listened to every idea and change I made over the months of planning, and was ready with a creative idea when I made a big change in the last month. Her communication is INCREDIBLE, and she and was a pleasure to work with while we were setting up the venue. The photos of her florals are stunning, but I can promise you they are even more beautiful in person! I even decided to get my bouquet and my husband’s boutonnière preserved because I can’t imagine getting rid of something so perfect! I am so thankful and thrilled that we had her on our team, and I truly wish I had more opportunities for florals so I could have her do them again! If you are looking for a florist that is creative, thoughtful, and reliable, you need to choose Chloe!!

Morna Mae Floral & Design's reply:

Ahhhh! I love to see this! You were a joy to work with and your vision was so fun to bring to life. Also thank you for being the type of bride that put everyone at ease so they could just enjoy a wonderful event.
  • Caroline
    Caroline O. Married on 06/12/2021

Absolutely amazing!!

Chloe blew me away with the florals at my wedding!! She went above and beyond my expectations and everything was absolutely beautiful. We had a last minute venue change because of rain and a few other hiccups in the day and she still made it look stunning. I highly recommend her!!

Morna Mae Floral & Design's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! It was a crazy day (complete with an early morning ER trip for my toddler!) but I was actually so happy with the results at the end of the day. I loved your venue and the entire vision of your day and you were STUNNING. I hope your memories of the day bring nothing but joy and laughs.

Real Weddings

• Kathryn & Alex
    40 photos · 12/21/2019

Deals

Morna Mae Floral & Design 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Nashville, Tennessee Nashville, TN, 37209
Location of (Morna Mae Floral & Design)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding