Hello there! I am so thrilled you are here. Choosing a photographer for your wedding day is much like choosing your wedding dress. It has to make you feel beautiful and of course, be the perfect fit. Keep reading, take a look at my work, and see if I am just the fit you are looking for.
There are so many things I love about documenting weddings. With every click of the shutter, I get to be the memory keeper. I witness and capture the unfolding of a day that has been planned down to the precise shade of the napkins to the perfect length for the bridesmaid dresses. I am the one who tells your story. It is my job to show you how beautiful you looked, how happy you felt, the tears, the laughter, the smiles and all the moments in between. I am so lucky that this is my job, don't you think! In the end you will have a collection of beautiful images that tell the story of the beginning of your lives as a pair. I hope that I can be your storyteller and look forward to hearing from you!
Other couples have also viewed:
2 Reviews for Moriah Ice Photography
Recommended by 100% of couples
3 User photos
Kim · Married on 07/29/2017
Moriah is an absolute gem. From the first five minutes of our consultation call, I knew she'd be the one to capture our wedding day. What you should know:
* Moriah really takes the time to get to know her clients (even if you're planning a wedding from thousands of miles away, like us), and it shows in the quality of her work.
* She goes above and beyond to make you feel at ease, and she really listens to what you want. For example, I told her I wanted to avoid cutesy stuff during our engagement shoot, and that I wanted our wedding shoot to focus on our guests having fun. She delivered on both.
* She is a ninja. You will not notice her (or her second shooter) during the reception, but they will be there, snagging shots of everyone having a blast.
* I was impressed with how quickly Moriah turned around our photos. We had a preview after less than two weeks, and all 900+ amazing shots in about six weeks. (Side note: Moriah saw on Facebook that my grandmother passed away a few weeks after the wedding and sent me several beautiful shots of us together the next day. That's the kind of person she is.)
* Our pictures were just awesome. She even got my mom to smile and my dad to keep his eyes open at the same time. I didn't think it could be done.
To recap, if you're looking for a photographer who is a wonderful human who does wonderful work, Moriah is your gal.Sent on 10/30/2017
C. · Married on 01/11/2014
Moriah was very accommodating and helpful during our wedding planning. I loved the fact that we were given a flash drive to select the pictures we wanted to print for our wedding album. We were very pleased with our wedding photos. AND she came to the rescue when our music wouldn't play.Sent on 07/19/2015