Moore Mansion

• Clover Island Inn
  • J. Bookwalter Winery

7 Reviews for Moore Mansion

Melissa · Married on 09/09/2017

I was married at Moore Mansion in Pasco, WA on September 9, 2017. I had initially ruled it out during my search, as I had a DJ friend I wanted to DJ my wedding. My husband and I decided to attend a Brides’ Night Out event to find a photographer, etc. We instantly fell in love with this venue. Deb Peck was so amazing. She gave us a tour of the mansion and we knew Moore Mansion was our venue. Deb was so easy to work it. She was so responsive to my calls and emails. She was very accommodating to my schedule and budget. The venue itself is beautiful! They have a new addition on the property with newly built restrooms, which are amazingly beautiful. Deb really puts care and work into the property and landscape. The DJ is built into the cost of the venue. Caleb (the DJ) was so easy to work with and listened to everything we wanted as far as music. He was so attentive. The day of the wedding Deb was absolutely amazing to us. She was very nurturing and catered to my every need, even making sure I had something to eat (was nervous and didn’t eat anything all day). Noelle was the coordinator for the wedding procession and schedule of events. She was so sweet and ensured that everything ran smoothly. My husband and I did not have to worry about one thing on our day. There are not enough words to describe how amazing Deb Peck and her team at Moore Mansion were to us. I recommend Moore Mansion.

Sent on 01/18/2018

Paddy · Married on 07/08/2017

I can't imagine getting married anywhere else. Staff was an absolute dream to work with--met with us plenty in advance, was incredibly flexible on the day of, did anything they could think of to make things easier on us. The entire experience was so much less stressful because of the Mansion's involvement. That they had worked with our caterer before and supplied the DJ meant we barely had to talk to our vendors at all; all the coordination just happened without us. I can't overstate how much you get for your money at the Mansion, and the money all goes back into the Mansion, making it better for the next couple and for non-profit events hosted in the Tri-Cities. On top of all that, the venue was *gorgeous*. Not one person at our wedding had a bad thing to say about it, despite it being an over-100 degree day. Nearly a year later, we still get comments about how beautiful the venue was. We didn't supply any flowers--the Mansion doesn't need any. So we saved a ton by not having a florist at all. One of the owners is a veteran, and offered to make the area a no-cap zone so my in-uniform Marine little brother could take his cap off. They supplied all the linens for the tables, all the chairs, and extra tables for us and our caterers. My husband and I went to look at the Mansion first, and meet with the owners, and left the meeting cancelling all our other venue appointments, because we knew we had found the perfect venue. Don't bother looking anywhere else.

Sent on 06/16/2018
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 08/04/2013

After researching and pricing MANY venues in the Tri-Cities area, I found the perfect venue with the Moore Mansion. Debra is nothing short of AMAZING, and simply wonderful to work with. I was planning a wedding in Washington from California, and Debra was always quick to respond to my questions. She loves what she does and goes out of her way to make sure everything flows smoothly on your special day. She has beautiful linens to choose from, well manicured grounds that photograph beautifully (save money on floral arrangments with this venue!), and perfect lighting on the grounds. DJ services are included in the venue fee as well, which made things so much simpler for me. Having all the tables, chairs, linens, tents, lighting, DJ, and more taken care of for one price was a huge stress relief and I cannot say enough about the kindness and professionalism of Debra. I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 10/06/2013

• 200 North Road 34 Pasco, WA, 99301 See on map
    Location of (Moore Mansion)