284 Grandview Ave, Hamden, CT 06514 Map · Phone number

About Moon Rocks Gourmet Cookies

Thank you for the opportunity to talk a little bit about how Moon Rocks Gourmet Cookies can help you provide favors for your guests that will be a thank you they will remember. Moon Rocks can also help create excitement for your shower and desserts for the wedding.

One of things that your guests remember and will talk about later is the food. Moon Rocks Gourmet Cookies will provide a "favor" with "flavor" : )

Moon Rocks Gourmet Cookies are not like anything you have ever had before. Simply they're the best cookies on the face of the earth. Moon Rocks have a very distinctive texture. They are a delightful surprise to the senses. They are not overly sweet and are artfully packed with 100% all natural gourmet flavors. Moon Rocks are made with the finest quality ingredients and each one is hand formed. We have many flavors to choose from and there is something for everyone. We invite you to try our amazing cookies and enjoy the perfect imperfection of our lumpy, little chunky Moon Rocks : )

We have many sources to help you find the right way to pack and distribute your "flavorful" favors. Our favorite favor box is a beautiful David Tutera laser cut ribbon tie box (that we can order bulk at wholesale prices for you). There are many other options where we can help you match your colors and theme to the favors.

Our favors cost on average $5.00 (3 Gourmet Cookies) plus the favor boxes. We think you will find our prices very reasonable and high on impact & impression. We are a family run company and we make each and every cookie by hand for your big day.

We are really looking forward to helping you thank your guests in a beautiful and tasteful way - yes that pun was intended!!

moon rocks with silver effect
moon rocks with silver effect
lemon single

1 Reviews for Moon Rocks Gourmet Cookies

T · event on 05/08/2015

I highly recommend the great folks at Moon Rocks Gourmet Cookies for your personal or professional needs. Marni was a pleasure to work with, I slept easy for this part of my bridal shower to-do list, knowing that Marni had every one of my needs in mind and would anticipate needs that I didn't even think of. Marni carefully researched the boxes for the favors, making sure they matched my daughter's color scheme and and were just perfect. And the COOKIES...well, they are to die for. They made for a great dessert at the shower and a unique favor to give to our guests. I have re-hired Moon Rocks to help with my hotel gift bags and grooms cake and did so knowing 1. I am getting a great product and value, and more importantly, 2. I won't have to worry about a thing. My daughter lives out of state, and I am doing a lot of the wedding planning on my own, so it's quite stressful - Marni has made this part of the planning process so much easier! Thank you Moon Rocks!

Sent on 05/18/2015