9440 Montgomery Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45242 Map · Phone number

About Montgomery Inn

Have a true Cincinnati celebration, with the heart of the city in mind!

We can accommodate any length celebration; party for two hours or close out the venue! We will not limit your event time, and we work hard to ensure you and your guests have the event of your lifetime!

Contact us to see about availability and specific details for your dream date!

No matter what, have a wonderful wedding!

-Montgomery Inn Event Staff

Follow Montgomery Inn on

locorigbearcatsroom
banquet photos 004
banquet photos 034
banquet photos 011
locorigbearcatsroom

9 Reviews for Montgomery Inn

We had a great dinner at Montgomery Inn! The food was absolutely delicious and everyone at the rehearsal had something they loved- most likely the ribs. The servers were very professional and were sure to help everyone. The wait for the food was not long and it was VERY fresh. This place was also flexible. Last minute we added 3 girls to our count the day before and they were fine with it! Overall I would highly recommend this restaurant. Especially if you have one side of the bride or groom's family from out of town, this is a "Cincinnati" feel.

Sent on 06/17/2015

paul · Married on 11/15/2014

most affordable and tastiest venue for a large rehearsal dinner. the staff was very friendly.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Jacque · Married on 08/09/2014

Montgomery Inn is a hidden gem in Cincinnati! It has a big beautiful ballroom on the 2nd floor of the Original Montgomery Inn in Montgomery, that fit 200 of my guests, a dance floor, and a band. I worked with the best event managers, Liz, Brenda, and Nicole. They all took great care of me and my guests from beginning to end! My guests LOVED the menu options. They also got to order when they arrived to the reception, which saved me lots of time and stress. Montgomery Inn set up everything for me, from the centerpieces, desserts, and table menus. The food was amazing and all my guests said it was the best wedding they have ever been to. I am looking forward to eating at Montgomery Inn for my anniversary every year!

Sent on 08/15/2014