San Francisco, CA 94102 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Monica Garcia Makeup Artistry

My love for makeup started at a young age, powdering myself with my mother's vintage powder puff and going round and round with her few lipstick shades she rarely wore. My Auntie Norma, whose love for fashion and makeup, only added fuel to the fire. Every shopping trip always included a stroll through the tantalizing cosmetic department maze, always wanting it all, and leaving with at least a lipgloss.

My growing love for this beauty medium turned into a career in the cosmetic and beauty industry. I've loved learning and growing as an artist with Sephora, MAC, and Blush Beauty Bar in Portland, OR.

Now, returning back to San Diego, I want to share my talent with you and making you look and feel your best for every occasion. I have now also started writing for Miss A as a Beauty Columnist, if you have any beauty questions answered email me directly.--They may soon be featured on askmissa.com!

Please visit my webpage: MONICA GARCIA MAKEUP ARTISTRY

Photographer: Imagery With Impact Makeup Artist: Monica Garcia Makeup Artistry
kandice lloyd
Photography: Sean Walker Photography
Makeup Artist: Monica Garcia Makeup Artistry
Photography: Sean Walker Photography Makeup Artist: Monica Garcia Makeup Artistry
screen shot 2013 08 05 at 11 44 22 am
stow 40 2
Photographer: Teale Photography
Photographer: Teale Photography Makeup Artist: Monica Garcia Makeup Artistry
szen 89
Photographer: Sean Walker Photography
Makeup Artist: Monica Garcia Makeup Artistry
Photographer: Sean Walker Photography Makeup Artist: Monica Garcia Makeup Artistry
Photographer: Sean Walker Photography
mgmalogo
02765ds0865

7 Reviews for Monica Garcia Makeup Artistry

Tania · Married on 05/03/2014

I HIGHLY recommend Monica for your makeup needs! I had the pleasure of having Monica do my makeup for my engagement pictures and wedding day. Each time I looked exactly how I envisioned and it showed in the pictures! On the day of the wedding, Monica did my mom and 3 bridesmaids, all of who loved their makeup and everyone looked beautiful! She is very talented and is able to re-create a look you show her in a picture. I am so thankful I found Monica and that she was able to do my makeup for the most important day of my life!

Sent on 06/05/2014

Monica Garcia Makeup Artistry is fantastic! Monica did a wonderful job on my makeup for my wedding day! The makeup was just enough to make me stand out and feel special, but not so much that I feel like it was caked on. I received tons of compliments from my wedding guests. Also, Monica is wonderful to work with. She doesn't try to up-sell (one of my pet peeves) and she listens to & responds to what you'd like. It was wonderful to have her as part of my wedding day, as she has very calm & lovely presence. I was very happy with how she did my makeup as a brown-skinned woman (many makeup artists I looked up had no images of makeup done on brown-skinned women or it looked inappropriate). I definitely recommend her for your makeup needs!

Sent on 06/29/2014
  • User3120731 · 2+ years ago

Monica is a ROCKSTAR! I had my makeup trial run with her today, and I was knocked off my feet with what an amazing job she did. I had VERY high expectations for the way I wanted my make up to look... and by my surprise she exceeded these expectations! Also she was very nice and fun to talk to. I would recommend her to anyone I know.... She even put lashes on at my trial run for no extra cost! Also, very professional & had a great invoice, which I find some vendors do not.
    Overall- AMAZING!

Sent on 03/08/2013

Monica Garcia Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 85.00
    $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Real Weddings

• Cary Pennington Photography Wedding Photographers

Monica is awesome to work with. She does amazing work and every bride that we've worked together with, looks stunning for photos.

• San Francisco, 94102 See on map
    Location of (Monica Garcia Makeup Artistry)