Williamstown, NJ 08094 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,250
  • Photos & Videos 34
  • Real Weddings 2

About Mondo Video Productions

If you were to look at my family album as a child, I am not in many pictures. Why? Because, I was the one who was usually taking them! Ever since I can remember, I had a passion in capturing memories and the fire still burns even more today. There is no greater feeling than to hear a client tell me they laughed, cried, and were so happy that they used Mondo Video Productions to capture their special event. After receiving a degree in communications, I immediately started preparing for my future by purchasing my first professional video camera in 1998. I remember telling friends and acquaintances that I would film their weddings or special events for free to build up my portfolio. I feel very fortunate and humbled to have gone from starting with just one camera years ago to now turning it into what it is today… a video production company with an entire staff that is ready to meet your demands. It takes respect for details, creativity, and imagination to put a video together regardless of the event.

Mondo Video Productions provides one package which makes it less confusing for our clients. This package includes full day coverage using two videographers who start the day filming both the bride and groom getting ready before the ceremony and ending the night with plenty of reception footage. We capture the day using multiple professional cameras (DSLR's) and the best skilled cinematographers in the area. Our team takes pride in capturing memories for both the bride & groom so they can treasure their special day and relive it over and over again.

We service Central & Southern New Jersey, Philadelphia, and Delaware.

Follow Mondo Video Productions on

1 User photo

Mondo Video Productions 1
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 10/20/2018

Our Wedding Video Is Everything We Hoped For!

I just want to say thank you to Armand, Jon and Joe for creating such a wonderful keepsake for our families. As most bride's know, the day is so fast paced and exhausting that it's hard to remember every moment. Jon and Joe captured so much emotion throughout our entire day, starting with getting ready and all the way up to late night dancing. They were fun and personable and kept their composure no matter what was getting thrown at them. Armand took over in the editing department and he pieced together the footage in such a movie-like way, that I cry every time I watch it. Mike and I couldn't be happier with how beautiful our video turned out, and thank you again to each member of the Mondo team for giving us the ability to relive our wedding day over and over!!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    Mondo Video Productions 2

Victoria · Married on 08/24/2018

Unbelievably AMAZING

WOW! I could not say enough amazing things about Mondo Video! From the first time I talked with the owner Armando I felt so comfortable and after talking with him I knew his company would be perfect! I saw his work online and explained to him what we wanted for our wedding video and he exceeded our expectations! His filming crew are two of the happiest nicest guys we have ever met! They made it fun and again were soooo nice!!! The footage they captured was unbelievable! When we received our highlight video we cried the whole time, it was so beautiful! I sent it to our bridal party and our families. They all loved it is well and couldn't believe how nice it was. My sister and her best friend are getting married this year and booked him right away based on how amazing the highlight video was without even seeing the full video, that's how good it is!!! They were thrilled with the full video too! It is just so perfectly layed out and put together. His editing skills are seriously UNBELIEVABLE! The day Armand sent me the high light video my mom went to the hospital and was in a medically induced coma. We weren't sure if she was going to make it. When she did wake up her memory was off to the point where every couple of minutes she wasn't remembering anything. The highlight video made my mom happy and seemed to be helping her! Armand had checked in to see how me and my family were because he is such a nice guy! When I told him what was going on with my mom and how his video was helping he went out of his way to put a special video together just for her!! This guy is AMAZING! Armand doesn't just do this for a job he does it because he loves it and you can see that with him and his crews work! You will see that in your wedding video too! He puts time into making the best possible video! It's been a couple months since everything happened with my mom and since we received our wedding video and he still checks in. You need to do your self a favor and choose mondo video productions for your wedding! In choosing them you are choosing real people that actually care and will do what it takes to get the best video and quality! They actually care about what you want for your wedding and care for you as a person and not just another wedding. Every bride and groom are different with their expectations and he will find out exactly what you want and make it happen! I almost didn't book a videographer and was on the fence of whether it's necessary, it was the best decision we made! We love our wedding video and enjoyed watching it so much along with our families! The day of the wedding is so stressful at times that you tend to forget things. Seeing the video relaxed in our living room was awesome and we got to relive our wedding day and will continue to watch it and relive it! It will be awesome to show our kids and it's awesome to have to look back at loved ones that may have passed. I highly recommend getting a videographer for your wedding! And I highly recommend you choose mondo productions! I forgot to mention, they make a custom case for your DVD with photos from your wedding! It's so cool!!! Choose mondo for your wedding and tell your friends! They are genuinely amazing!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!! We can't thank them enough!!! You guys are the absolute best!!!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Rachelle · Married on 06/09/2018

Although I did not hire Mondo Video for a wedding but instead for a very personal event in my life. I am so very pleased with the creation and the end result. Armand is very professional and easy to work with. I highly recommend you to choose Mondo Video for any occasion.

Sent on 07/17/2018