132 Genesee Street, New Hartford, NY 13413 Map · Phone number

About Momentworx Photography

I believe that no price can be put on those special moments in your life.

My love for photography was discovered when I was a child upon looking through my father’s National Geographic collection. I was captivated by the photographers’ ability to capture people in an intimate moment with just the right lighting. Since then, I have made it my career and lifelong pursuit to capture moments in the lives of people that I photograph.

Your moments only happen once. As a documentary photographer and photojournalist who has spent over 10 years in newspaper and magazine, I bring to the table my unique eye and ability to seek out the decisive moments of your day. From the happy tears to the joy, the laughter and the unexpected, I make it my mission to capture the ambience of your special day and immortalize the fleeting moments that go unnoticed.

Follow Momentworx Photography on

58b4af983edd29a8 momentworx
momentworx

5 Reviews for Momentworx Photography

Jason · Married on 12/25/2015

Mark is an amazingly talented professional photographer with a good eye and a big heart. His attention to detail and vision for the shot was apparent as he orchestrated our day in photographs that are both beautiful and meaningful - all while making the process fun.

I have to mention that he also really came to our rescue when we contacted him last minute and he still was able to arrange to work and come through for us. He captured every photographic nuance we were looking for and made our unique event truly special.

I highly recommend him.

Thank you Mark and I'm looking very forward to working with you on future creative projects.

Sent on 06/20/2016

Kimberly · Married on 07/18/2015

Momentworx Photography was fantastic. Mark did an amazing job and took the time before my wedding to find out exactly what my husband and I wanted out of our photos. And I would say he delivered 100%! Mark was very go with flow and captured some really special moment..... moments I didn't even know happened til I got the photos. I would definitely recommend momentworx photography!

Sent on 06/21/2016
  • User4206764 · 2+ years ago

Mark was awesome! My husband, our families, and myself all loved the photos!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Award

Momentworx Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards

• 132 Genesee Street New Hartford, 13413 See on map