Moments Media

Waukesha, WI View map Visit website
$2,250 Most Popular Price

$2,250 Most Popular Price

Moments Media is a videography company based in Waukesha, Wisconsin that specializes in the production of cinematic wedding films. Chris Peterson is the owner and lead creative of this love-focused enterprise. With extensive experience from behind the camera lens, this expert and his team are excited to help you preserve your precious memories. Moments Media is dedicated to giving you the ability to relive your wedding day as many times as your heart desires.

You and your spouse-to-be can look forward to a streamlined and personalized planning experience. Moments Media offers three mindfully curated wedding packages with a selection of add-on services to fully maximize your investment. From high-quality drone footage to the acquisition of additional camera operators, Chris and his team want your videography needs to be met and exceeded. Some of the other benefits and services you and yours can avail of include but are not limited to:

• High-definition video
  • Professional-grade audio quality
  • Wedding highlights video
  • Feature-length wedding film
  • Raw footage

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2250

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

Team

Chris Peterson
Chris Peterson
Owner

I developed a passion for film-making at a very young age. It started off with a GoPro camera and I would film any activity I did. As I grew older I got into music videos and over the last 2 years I have completed over 100 of them throughout Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Chicago, and Los Angeles. Along the way I filmed several weddings and I always enjoyed the process. I wanted to do more weddings and this has inspired me to open my own business. Let my team and I tell your story!

Milwaukee and beyond Waukesha, WI, 53211
414-626-9947
Location of (Moments Media)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding