Molly Ann Photo & Design

Cincinnati, OH View map
$2,200 Most Popular Price

$2,200 Most Popular Price

Hello!

I'm Molly, a Lifestyle and Wedding Photographer based in Cincinnati, Ohio but available and ready for travel!

Timeless. Natural. Creative. These words can be used to describe my style of photography. Photography is about capturing the unexpected moments, unique details, beauty, and the essence of my clients. Telling your story is important!

So lets chat! I would love to get to know you and a bit of your story!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2200.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2200

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date
  • Hannah
    Hannah Married on 10/02/2020

Nothing short of amazing

Molly is seriously amazing and I cannot recommend Molly enough!! She was so easy to work with and the photos hands down exceeded our expectations. Molly has an eye for detail and really knows what she is doing, We loved our engagement shoot, she and her husband made the whole experience easy and more comfortable. This made our big day a bit more relaxing knowing that we had already been through something similar once. Our wedding was in February and she knew a perfect spot that would have just enough greenery to make the photos great. I would choose Molly one hundred times over again and can't wait to use her again in the future!
    Marissa Married on 09/20/2019

Wonderful photog!

Where to start? Molly is AMAZING! She has been so great to work with since the very first time I emailed her through our entire wedding day. Molly was very prompt in returning any emails I sent her way and was awesome about working with us to create a timeline for the day of the wedding. Molly and her husband Aaron make a great team. We had so much fun working with both of them for our engagement session and then again on our wedding day. And not to mention, the photos are breath taking! Seriously, I have never felt more beautiful than I do in my wedding photos. Molly is truly a rock star, she photographed our entire wedding day (10+ hours) just 1 short month after giving birth to her daughter. We really enjoyed working with Molly and Aaron and can't wait to work with them again in the future!
    Becca Married on 09/14/2019

The best ever!

Oh, where to begin besides Molly is just the best. Her husband, Aaron, too. Photography was one of my top priorities and I knew exactly what I was looking for. As soon as I saw Molly’s work, I knew we had to pick her! She made us feel comfortable and beautiful the entire time. By the end of our wedding, I felt like we made two new amazing friends. They are both so sweet and easy to work with. Her work is dreamy and magical. I have gotten so many compliments on our photos so far. Stop looking and hire her already!! We HIGHLY recommend!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Melrose Avenue Cincinnati, OH, 45212
Location of (Molly Ann Photo & Design)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding