Lutz, FL 33559 Map · Phone number

About Mojo Photo Booth Entertainment

Capture the moments your regular photographer won't, and when choosing your photo booth company, be sure it adds a little Mojo to your celebration! You never knew you and your friends could have so much fun in a 5x5 space! People will be talking about your wedding for years!

Follow Mojo Photo Booth Entertainment on

img0075
img0137

33 Reviews for Mojo Photo Booth Entertainment

Sara · Married on 10/01/2016

We loved you being a part of our day. Our guests loved the photo booth so much. The photo book is such a great way to remember all the fun !!!! Perfect addition to
    Our reception !! There was a constant line for people wanting in.

Katherine · Married on 04/11/2015

I can't thank you enough for all you did. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed using the photo booth and all my guest mentioned how efficient and professional you were. The kids enjoyed photo bombing everyone and everyone who attended my wedding enjoyed it. I mean this in the most flattering way but you were the least of my concerns that night being how at ease I felt with your level of professionalism and courtesy. Also, thank you for coming up to me during the wedding to say hello - it meant a lot to know you were on top of it all.
    To any bride...this was one of the best decisions I made. Bethany made me feel at ease with all her prompt replies to the multitude of questions and delivered top notch service. Outside of the dance floor this was the most popular activity even surpassing the bar!! While other services are out there, this is the best all around company to deal with and WHEN I have another party again, I will indeed be coming back to this vendor!!

Jon · Married on 03/06/2015

Mojo Photo Booth was a huge hit at our wedding!! Everyone at our wedding absolutely loved it!! Bethany was professional and very accommodating. We will definitely be sure to recommend Mojo Photo Booth to all of our friends and family!

• Lutz, 33559 See on map