Modest Gown Rental

Mesa, AZ View map

Rent your wedding dress - it's simpler and less expensive than buying.

$195 - $595 Rental price includes gown, headpiece, veil, petticoat, corset, alterations, cleaning fees, and up to 5 consecutive days of use.

Personal customization also available - usually at minimal additional cost!

Like us on Facebook and the rental jewelry is included in your package!

For other occasions we offer modest prom dress rentals for $29 - $99.

We are located in Mesa, Arizona. We are available Monday – Saturday, 10:00 am to 6 pm. Evening appointments are available upon request.

We can't wait to connect with you to discuss your upcoming special event! Submit an inquiry to the right or send us a message above to learn more about our services and set up an initial phone call!

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

Under $100

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Rentals

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Plus Size Gowns
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Exchanges
Full Refund
Partial Sale

• W
    Wanda Married on 08/02/2018
    Choosing Modest Wedding & Prom was the best decision we made while preparing for our daughter’s wedding. Jeanay and her staff were very friendly and helpful. From the first moment we walked in the door, they were attentive without being pushy. There was a very nice selection of wedding dresses as well as finding nice dresses for the bride’s maids and the mother’s dresses, as well. I really liked how the gowns were clean and well cared for. They were very helpful in working with us, as we were from out of town. All alterations came out perfectly. We have had another engagement in our family and are definitely using Modest Wedding & Prom. I would comfortably recommend Jeanay and her staff with Modest Wedding & Prom to anyone with a special occasion
    Janaye Married on 05/26/2018
    I could not be more happy with the dress I rented from Modest Wedding and Prom! The dress was a dream come true! There was no way that I could have afforded to buy it, but Modest Wedding and Prom let me rent it for a fraction of the cost! and it was absolutely STUNNING!
    The staff worked with me one-on-one to help me find the perfect gown and were willing to make any alterations necessary. I would definitely recommend them to ANYONE!
    Joy Married on 08/26/2017
    I wanted a Mother of the Bride dress and needed a formal length gown. Having spent HOURS online and not finding one that covered me where my body deserved more respect :-) I had almost given up. The event was days away when I found Jeanay and Carol...on Craigslist! Naturally skeptical, I checked it out and was greatly surprised! There were hundreds of dresses and many in my size (4X).

Jeanay altered the length of the gown while I waited, steamed it perfectly, packed it for travel, and sent me with a travel steamer to "perk it up" after I got to San Antonio!

This shop deserves 10 stars for Customer Service!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

1107 S Gilbert Rd Suite 115, 85204 Mesa, AZ, 85204
4802193084

Monday to Saturday 10 am to 6 pm Closed Sunday
Location of (Modest Gown Rental)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding