Modern I Studios

Miami, FL View map
$2,300 Most Popular Price

$2,300 Most Popular Price

Modern I Studios Inc provides videography services to Miami and all of South Florida. Their goal is to help you remember the special moments by compiling them into one cinematic film. Cinematic Director Jose wants to make sure every client receives the vision they had imagined. You will work together to build a film that features everything you love and want.

Experience

For nine years, Jose has been capturing the stories of couples across Florida. He filmed his first wedding at the age of 18 years old and has been developing his skills with Modern I Studios Inc ever since.

Each film will be created with the help of two talented videographers. Their work will translate into a full HD quality movie documenting both your ceremony and also your reception. Once the team makes the final edits, you’ll receive your film in USB form and online. Packages also include service like:

• Drone footage
  • One event per day
  • Slideshow
  • Save the date
  • Client revisions

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,300

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,300

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Vanessa Married on 07/23/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jose was an absolute pleasure to work with. From the moment we met him we knew he was our videographer. He becomes very vested in all his clients and you can see he pride & passion he puts into his work. our consultation felt like we had been friends with him for years, he is very personable and makes you feel comfortable. The day of our wedding, he really exceeded my expectations, he knew how nervous i was and tried to keep my calm, even though he is filming everything he makes it feel very natural. He captures every little moment. There are things on my video i didn't know happen at the wedding. I would definitely recommend him with my eye closed. thank you again for your dedication in making our day extra special.
    Elizabeth Married on 07/09/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Our wedding video is a true masterpiece. Jose worked with us from beginning to end until we were totally satisfied with the finished product. He is a very talented cinematographer and dedicated to his work. I know that I was not an easy to please bride, but Jose addressed any concern I had along the editing process until my expectations were exceeded. Awesome vendor.
    Vera Married on 04/23/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We couldn't have chosen a better videographer than Jose! He was so pleasant to work with. He made us feel very comfortable and confident in front of the camera and he captured every detail, we feel like nothing was left out! Our video came out stunning like if it was from the movies or something. Watching our video it's like reliving our wedding day all over again and we cry everytime lol. Memories to cherish forever, we love you Jose!!!! You are the best!!! Thank you!
    Jose and Vera
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Zeta Event Productions Zeta Event Productions Wedding DJs

Modern I Studios are amazing to work with, a true professional in every sense of the word. Once you see their work you will want them to capture your memories. Saul Gonzalez President Zeta Entertainment

Miami, FL, 33029

9am - 7pm
Location of (Modern I Studios)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding