3238 W 96th PL, Hialeah, FL 33018 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Modern I Studios

Modern I Studios Inc provides videography services to Miami and all of South Florida. Their goal is to help you remember the special moments by compiling them into one cinematic film. Cinematic Director Jose wants to make sure every client receives the vision they had imagined. You will work together to build a film that features everything you love and want.

Experience

For nine years, Jose has been capturing the stories of couples across Florida. He filmed his first wedding at the age of 18 years old and has been developing his skills with Modern I Studios Inc ever since.

Each film will be created with the help of two talented videographers. Their work will translate into a full HD quality movie documenting both your ceremony and also your reception. Once the team makes the final edits, you’ll receive your film in USB form and online. Packages also include service like:

• Drone footage

modern2

• Videos 11

12 Reviews for Modern I Studios

Vanessa · Married on 07/23/2016

Jose was an absolute pleasure to work with. From the moment we met him we knew he was our videographer. He becomes very vested in all his clients and you can see he pride & passion he puts into his work. our consultation felt like we had been friends with him for years, he is very personable and makes you feel comfortable. The day of our wedding, he really exceeded my expectations, he knew how nervous i was and tried to keep my calm, even though he is filming everything he makes it feel very natural. He captures every little moment. There are things on my video i didn't know happen at the wedding. I would definitely recommend him with my eye closed. thank you again for your dedication in making our day extra special.

Sent on 12/16/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 07/09/2016

Our wedding video is a true masterpiece. Jose worked with us from beginning to end until we were totally satisfied with the finished product. He is a very talented cinematographer and dedicated to his work. I know that I was not an easy to please bride, but Jose addressed any concern I had along the editing process until my expectations were exceeded. Awesome vendor.

Sent on 12/11/2016

Vera · Married on 04/23/2016

We couldn't have chosen a better videographer than Jose! He was so pleasant to work with. He made us feel very comfortable and confident in front of the camera and he captured every detail, we feel like nothing was left out! Our video came out stunning like if it was from the movies or something. Watching our video it's like reliving our wedding day all over again and we cry everytime lol. Memories to cherish forever, we love you Jose!!!! You are the best!!! Thank you!
    Jose and Vera

Sent on 12/21/2016

Award

Modern I Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,300.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Zeta Event Productions
    Zeta Event Productions Wedding DJs

Modern I Studios are amazing to work with, a true professional in every sense of the word. Once you see their work you will want them to capture your memories. Saul Gonzalez President Zeta Entertainment

• 3238 W 96th PL Hialeah, Florida, 33018 See on map