10246 Mapledale Street, Bellflower, CA 90706 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $395

About Modage Floral

Hello and welcome to MODAGE FLORAL, where modern meets vintage!

Here you'll find exquisite and realistic wedding bouquets, Quinceanera bouquets, destination bouquets and other floral arrangments that are elegant and uniquely arranged. Also, I work with brides on creating customized florals for your big day. I encourage you to send me swatches of your chosen colors or photos for a great match!

Every item is hand-tied, not pre-made which gives it that supreme quality effect. I offer "REALTOUCH" florals at a premium price, however my designs can be made using "SILK" florals as well.

Orders and purchases placed and/or made with Modage Floral are considered "custom orders" and are designed and made specially for any customer/bride.

My experience includes 30+ years of planning wedding and corporate events, bridal fairs and conventions but I can still maintain a personal touch when it comes to private venues.

You may start an order with a 50% deposit and balance must be paid when photos of your order are posted and approved.

If you want a custom look to your bridal set, just ask, I love custom work.

Please go to Modagefloral.etsy.com for more selections a great feedback...

• 800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist
  • Flowers by Orie
  • FiftyFlowers
IVANKA
This set consist of:
This set consist of: 1-Bride's Bouquet: Cream/White Silk anemones wrapped in black and white damask...
Classic bridal bouquet set made of cream/white realtouch roses wrapped in navy blue satin.
Hot Pink Silk Rose Bridal Bouquet Set
Hot Pink Silk Rose Bridal Bouquet Set
Gorgeous realtouch roses, silk peonies and cymbidium orchids accented with rhinetones.
IVANKA
This set consist of:

3 Reviews for Modage Floral

• Ferris

Ferris · Married on 09/09/2017

I am beyond thrilled with my flowers. The roses feel so real. They are perfect. Yvonne is so talented. Everything looks great. I am so happy I decided to go with silk flowers they will not wilt and look like crap by the end of our wedding day. When I ordered my bridesmaid bouquet with her I had her do everything else as well. She is so easy to work with. She will send pictures before she ships to ensure you are completely satisfied. She made exactly what I wanted, out of exactly the flowers I wanted. I am so happy I chose her. When everything was shipped it was beautifully wrapped and labeled and intact.

Sent on 01/30/2017

Stephanie · Married on 07/29/2011

Absolutely amazing and beautiful flowers! The colors were so vivid and I had so many guests try to smell the bouquets! Yvonne was great to work with and was flexible in my "little changes" as we went along. The flowers were delivered to me within the time promised and were flawless! I would highly recommend Modage Floral to anyone who wants stunning flowers on their wedding day!

Sent on 09/12/2011

Tammy · Married on 06/18/2011

WOW....I was so pleased w/ the flowers, that I based the entire wedding colors around them. They were phenomenal.......they look amazing in our pictures. What a GREAT find!!!

Sent on 07/04/2011

Modage Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 67.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 14.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 90.00
    $ 64.00
    $ 395
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor