1105 Airport rd., Cottonwood, AZ 96336 Map · Phone number

About Mobile Magic Sounds

I have such a passion for music and I love the way it makes people happy. I am very detail oriented and I always make sure music is matched to set the mood of every moment.

bce3ac80d0fc9e94 djr1
The bride tossing her bouquet
The bride tossing her bouquet
bce3ac80d0fc9e94 djr1

7 Reviews for Mobile Magic Sounds

Rafael is AMAZING!!! He did an outstanding job at our wedding. I would hire him again in a heartbeat! He was professional, responsive, and went above and beyond for us. All of the music was executed perfectly and he even cut a custom song mix for our first dance, which was always one of my dreams for my wedding. It was a huge hit! I can't thank him enough!!!!

Sent on 04/17/2015

Eddie · Married on 11/11/2011

DJ Rafael is awesome, the best I have ever heard. He guided the wedding flawlessly, perfect music chosen and kept everyone dancing throughout the reception!

Sent on 11/24/2011
  • akarenrc

Anakaren · Married on 09/17/2011

Rafael is awesome! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Our wedding was awesome and fun thanks to you! :D

Sent on 10/07/2011

Award

Mobile Magic Sounds FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 250.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 805.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 250.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• A Piece of Cake Wedding Design
    A Piece of Cake Wedding Design Wedding Planners

I would like to extend a warm welcome and love having you in my social network! A Piece of Cake Wedding Design is a well-known wedding planning company with bridal consultants all over the US. The main focus in our business is the population of budget brides that, up to this point, if not especially in this hurting economy, have not been able to afford the expenses of a bridal consultant to help them in planning their weddings. We provide that option with bridal consultants skilled in finding quality vendors that are flexible and willing to continue providing quality and beauty at a price that our brides can pay, in helping couples to stay within their wedding budget if not save them money, and finding a way to provide couples with the wedding of their dreams at the price they want to pay for it by finding quality alternatives for more expensive options. We help to attain dreams. I welcome any communication from you. Our toll-free number is 1-877-340-1313 and website is http://apieceofcakeweddingdesign.com. Stop by and check us out!

• 1105 Airport rd. Cottonwood, AZ, 96336 See on map