Littleton, CO 80129 Map · Phone number

About Mobile Beatz of Colorado, LLC

Family-owned and operated, since 2003, Mobile Beatz of Colorado, LLC has been providing DJ services throughout the Front Range.

Whether you're planning a wedding, birthday party, dance or ???, contact us to cover the music and entertainment at REASONABLE rates (i.e. we do NOT nickel-and-dime you for our services) and provide a great experience for your guests!

We Take Pride In The Following:

* Have been in business since 2003.

* Have a full time office location in Littleton, CO

* Have a full time office manager (my wife) to be with you every step of the way in your DJ planning. Your phone calls are actually answered by a human being! Your emails are answered the same day, usually within the hour

* Own our own production. It's OUR sound system, OUR lights, OUR fleet of vehicles. We do NOT rely on other companies to outsource anything!

* Offer you a full music library and customize to your favorite playlist(s), as well as your do not play playlist

We DO NOT:

* Charge extra for lighting & fog.

* Use props – No blow up air guitars, for example. Its not 1988 anymore!

* Pass off our clients. You work with one person from day 1 - me (with my wife helping behind the scenes). You'll have my office #, cell #, email address, Facebook account. I am there for you throughout the entire process.

* Talk too much or steal your spotlight. Its about the music, not the MC talking on the mic all night

* Play what we want to hear. We cater to your crowd with the music we play.

* Mix on iPods! That's NOT what you are paying for!

Follow Mobile Beatz of Colorado, LLC on