Cat Couper – Wedding Officiant

Saint Paul, MN View map

My name is Cat Couper and I want to help make your ceremony as unique as your love story! I am a non-denominational officiant registered in the State of Minnesota. I’m Twin Cities based but can perform weddings in several states (even Las Vegas). I would love to meet you and your significant other and discuss how I could tailor your vows while you focus on your wedding attire!

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$395

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
No Denomination
Pagan
Presbyterian
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

MN
    Carrie Married on 03/31/2018
    So, I might be a little bias as she is my mother - but realistically, she did a wonderful job for me and my husband. In some ways I was worried that marrying off her daughter would be overly emotional and we'd end up with the officiant speaking through sobs - add on the fact that my grandfather (her father) died just 2 days prior to the ceremony, I was extra worried. But my mother is a professional - she even asked a back up to come to the ceremony and be ready to take over just in case the heightened emotions did get to her. She worked with me for about 2 years to write our ceremony and get it just right for us. It was beautiful to hear my words read by my mom.

I had a lot of people comment at the reception at how beautiful mom handled everything - even the hiccups. She handled everything with grace and professionalism. My husband and I were very happy we asked her to do this. I have no doubt she gives as much love and attention to all her brides as she did her own daughter.

Pricing

Cat Couper – Wedding Officiant Price Rates

1649 River Bluff Ct Saint Paul, MN, 55121
Location of (Cat Couper – Wedding Officiant)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding