M&M Event Planners

Hickory Hills, IL View map Visit website

M&M Event Planners is a wedding rentals company based in Hickory Hills, Illinois. The expert team has curated a vast collection of rental items designed to make wedding planning a breeze! They supply everything from practical items to decorative accents and props to suit all themes and styles.

M&M Event Planners covers weddings of all kinds, with elegant items and rentals to suit rustic occasions, cultural weddings, outdoor events, and more. For lavish wedding receptions, they have Chiavari chairs, table linens, tables, centerpieces, draping, and stunning backdrops. Other items and accessories like floating candle displays, gold shelves for champagne displays, and white podiums are perfect for adding a touch of romance and glamour. When it comes to lighting decor, you can select monogram lights, marquee letter lights, and uplighting to elevate your venue. If you are planning an outdoor wedding, you can hire classic white tents with transparent, Georgian-style window panels that hold between 50 and 80 people. Members of the team look forward to assisting you and overseeing delivery and setup on your magical day!

Barbara W. Married on 09/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best decision I made for my wedding was going with M&M as my decor vendor

M&M gave me my dream wedding, everything was absolutely perfect and beautiful. Paulina is the best person to work with. She answered me at any time of day when I had questions and changed anything when I asked to her. 5/5 I will be using them in the future

M&M Event Planners's reply:

Thank you so much for the kinds words Barbara. We truly appreciate your business and looking forward to more events in the future
  • Olivia
    Olivia B. Married on 09/10/2022

Amazing Decor

Great experience working with M&M. We hired them for our wedding and for our afterparty.
    They created a beautiful vinyl floor with gold initials, provided gold chairs, white drapery and uplighting for our reception.

M&M Event Planners's reply:

Thank you so much Olivia. We greatly appreciate it! Thank you for having us be a part of your magical day with you!
    Joanna H. Married on 09/03/2022

1000000/10 Reccomend

Paulina did an absolute perfect job prioritizing my needs and making sure everything that i wanted was done within my budget! This business goes above and beyond to make everything look top notch and sleek. Not one thing can be said bad about this company.

M&M Event Planners's reply:

Joanna, thank you so much for such kind words! We greatly appreciate it and thank you for having us be apart of your special day with you!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

7707 W 96th Place Hickory Hills, IL, 60457
Location of (M&M Event Planners)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding