MK weddingstory

Indianapolis, IN View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

A moving video is one that offers a window into the happiness a day holds. It’s an opportunity to relive the milestones of life as many times as you like. A gateway to the tears and the smiles and the laughter that filled one of the biggest events of your life.
As your videographer, it is my intention to set the snapshots of your special occasion in motion. I strive to capture the essence of my clients and the emotion of their events, from candid footage to the ideal soundtrack.

I look forward to retelling your story.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3200.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3200

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
DVD

• Tori
    Tori L. Married on 08/07/2020

Couldn’t have been more perfect.

I cannot say enough positive things about Matt. Matt did my brother & sister in law’s big day and I loved his work and hoped he could make our last minute Benton Harbor, MI barn wedding. He was so quick to respond and we were able to book him just a couple weeks before our day. Because of two cancelled Covid wedding dates, being able to have him there last minute was a relief and joy. The day of he arrived early because he is a professional who wanted to be prepared to do his job well - and that he did. He was kind and unobtrusive all day, most of the time we didn’t even know he was there - except for when he did the interviews. I am so so thankful for those interviews. They are so valuable and came together so beautifully in the preview video. It’s only been a little over a month since our wedding and last night we reviewed our 15 minute work of art. Wow. Matt is an artist. We sent to family and everyone was in tears. I am so so thankful for having Matt at our wedding and you will be too. Great guy. Professional videographer. Talented artist. Our DVDs will be coming within a couple weeks, and I’m shocked because most videographers take 6 months-a year. Thank you Matt for giving us reassurance on our big day and a beautiful work of art that we will be able to cherish forever.
    Tori & Jordan
  • Leah
    Leah S. Married on 09/28/2019

MK Wedding Story captured our day perfectly!

Matt captured the highlights of our day so perfectly! Our #1 goal going into the wedding planning process was to throw all the 'rules' out the window, make it personal - about us, our family, our friends and our love for one another. He somehow put an 8+ hour day into the most memorable short film that my husband and I can't stop watching over and over again. The unexpected editing mix of voiceover, music, color to black & white footage was more than we could have asked for! We couldn't be happier with our overall experience with MK Wedding Story
  • Mallory
    Mallory Married on 08/24/2019

Exceeds Expectations

I first saw Matt’s work in 2015 and instantly knew I had to have him as my videographer when it was my time to get married. When I got engaged in 2018, Matt was one of the first vendors I contacted and booked for my wedding.

The wedding video he created for us exceeded my expectations! After watching ourselves, we immediately jumped in the car to go show our parents and other loved ones. It brought us to tears, made us smile, and helped us remember the emotions we had on our wedding day.

Working with Matt was a dream and I highly recommend booking MK Wedding Story for your wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Track Seven DJ Track Seven DJ Wedding DJs

I have worked with Matt several times and I can say that he is not only one of the best, he is also one of the only videographers that I recommend to my brides! Amazing work and a personality that you will love being around on your wedding day!

Firm Grip Photography Firm Grip Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Matt last year and the whole experience was wonderful! The man is creative!! Being a photographer myself it can be tough at times to work alongside videographers as we both aim to get the greatest perspective for a wedding, this was never an issue. With MK Wedding Story they communicate well and produce quality work. I've seen many wedding videos and the work created by MK Wedding Story is TOP NOTCH!

Elegant Hair Designs Elegant Hair Designs Wedding Hair & Makeup

Matt is an amazing individual with an amazing talent for capturing all those beautiful, important moments and putting them together in a masterpiece that is sure to be treasured for years to come.

8757 Kipling Drive Indianapolis, IN, 46239
Location of (MK weddingstory)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding