8757 Kipling Drive, Indianapolis, IN 46237 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About MK weddingstory

A moving video is one that offers a window into the happiness a day holds. It's an opportunity to relive the milestones of life as many times as you like. A gateway to the tears and the smiles and the laughter that filled one of the biggest events of your life.
As your videographer, it is my intention to set the snapshots of your special occasion in motion. I strive to capture the essence of my clients and the emotion of their events, from candid footage to the ideal soundtrack.

I look forward to retelling your story.

Follow MK weddingstory on

63 Reviews for MK weddingstory

1 User photo

• Leah

Leah Sisk · Getting married on 04/09/2021

MK Wedding Story captured our day perfectly!

Matt captured the highlights of our day so perfectly! Our #1 goal going into the wedding planning process was to throw all the 'rules' out the window, make it personal - about us, our family, our friends and our love for one another. He somehow put an 8+ hour day into the most memorable short film that my husband and I can't stop watching over and over again. The unexpected editing mix of voiceover, music, color to black & white footage was more than we could have asked for! We couldn't be happier with our overall experience with MK Wedding Story

Sent on 02/12/2020
  • Mallory

Mallory · Married on 08/24/2019

Exceeds Expectations

I first saw Matt’s work in 2015 and instantly knew I had to have him as my videographer when it was my time to get married. When I got engaged in 2018, Matt was one of the first vendors I contacted and booked for my wedding.

The wedding video he created for us exceeded my expectations! After watching ourselves, we immediately jumped in the car to go show our parents and other loved ones. It brought us to tears, made us smile, and helped us remember the emotions we had on our wedding day.

Working with Matt was a dream and I highly recommend booking MK Wedding Story for your wedding!

Sent on 01/17/2020

Jessie · Married on 05/12/2018

We could not have picked a better wedding videographer! We were in the fence about hiring a videographer in the first place, but when we saw Matt’s work, we knew it would be worth it—and the final video did not disappoint. Matt captured the feeling of the day and memorialized it for years to come.

Sent on 09/03/2018

MK weddingstory FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 3,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3200
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Raw Footage
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    DVD

• Track Seven DJ Wedding DJs

I have worked with Matt several times and I can say that he is not only one of the best, he is also one of the only videographers that I recommend to my brides! Amazing work and a personality that you will love being around on your wedding day!

• Firm Grip Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Matt last year and the whole experience was wonderful! The man is creative!! Being a photographer myself it can be tough at times to work alongside videographers as we both aim to get the greatest perspective for a wedding, this was never an issue. With MK Wedding Story they communicate well and produce quality work. I've seen many wedding videos and the work created by MK Wedding Story is TOP NOTCH!

• Elegant Hair Designs Wedding Hair & Makeup

Matt is an amazing individual with an amazing talent for capturing all those beautiful, important moments and putting them together in a masterpiece that is sure to be treasured for years to come.

• 8757 Kipling Drive Indianapolis, IN, 46237 See on map
    Location of (MK weddingstory)