Indianapolis, IN 46237 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,200
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 10

About MK weddingstory

A moving video is one that offers a window into the happiness a day holds. It's an opportunity to relive the milestones of life as many times as you like. A gateway to the tears and the smiles and the laughter that filled one of the biggest events of your life.
As your videographer, it is my intention to set the snapshots of your special occasion in motion. I strive to capture the essence of my clients and the emotion of their events, from candid footage to the ideal soundtrack.

I look forward to retelling your story.

Follow MK weddingstory on

61 Reviews for MK weddingstory

1 User photo

MK weddingstory 1

Jessie · Married on 05/12/2018

We could not have picked a better wedding videographer! We were in the fence about hiring a videographer in the first place, but when we saw Matt’s work, we knew it would be worth it—and the final video did not disappoint. Matt captured the feeling of the day and memorialized it for years to come.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Jackie · Married on 05/06/2017

Matt was so low-key, calm, and easy to work with. I honestly did not know he was there half the time and our wedding party and those around us felt the same. But his work is nothing less than breath-taking. Nothing really prepares you for that moment after the wedding is over, the bills have been paid, and you're just sitting on your couch drinking a beer with your new husband on a Friday night when you get the email saying your video is ready. Knowing that we have this for our lifetime and beyond; for our kids, and grandkids and all the rest, is truly priceless. Spend a little extra now and you will never be disappointed that you did!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Erin · Married on 04/23/2017

We loved our wedding video! Matt did an excellent job capturing our love story through his creative eye. After the wedding we were able to sit back, and really relive our special day. We actually watch our wedding video often because its so cool and we always see something new! Loved his quality of work and professionalism. We are so happy we went with MK Wedding Story!

Sent on 11/01/2017
    MK weddingstory 2

MK weddingstory FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD

• Track Seven DJ
    Track Seven DJ Wedding DJs

I have worked with Matt several times and I can say that he is not only one of the best, he is also one of the only videographers that I recommend to my brides! Amazing work and a personality that you will love being around on your wedding day!

• Firm Grip Photography
    Firm Grip Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Matt last year and the whole experience was wonderful! The man is creative!! Being a photographer myself it can be tough at times to work alongside videographers as we both aim to get the greatest perspective for a wedding, this was never an issue. With MK Wedding Story they communicate well and produce quality work. I've seen many wedding videos and the work created by MK Wedding Story is TOP NOTCH!

• Elegant Hair Designs
    Elegant Hair Designs Wedding Hair & Makeup

Matt is an amazing individual with an amazing talent for capturing all those beautiful, important moments and putting them together in a masterpiece that is sure to be treasured for years to come.