MK weddingstory Reviews

61 Reviews for MK weddingstory

1 User photo

MK weddingstory 1

Jessie · Married on 05/12/2018

We could not have picked a better wedding videographer! We were in the fence about hiring a videographer in the first place, but when we saw Matt’s work, we knew it would be worth it—and the final video did not disappoint. Matt captured the feeling of the day and memorialized it for years to come.

Jackie · Married on 05/06/2017

Matt was so low-key, calm, and easy to work with. I honestly did not know he was there half the time and our wedding party and those around us felt the same. But his work is nothing less than breath-taking. Nothing really prepares you for that moment after the wedding is over, the bills have been paid, and you're just sitting on your couch drinking a beer with your new husband on a Friday night when you get the email saying your video is ready. Knowing that we have this for our lifetime and beyond; for our kids, and grandkids and all the rest, is truly priceless. Spend a little extra now and you will never be disappointed that you did!

Erin · Married on 04/23/2017

We loved our wedding video! Matt did an excellent job capturing our love story through his creative eye. After the wedding we were able to sit back, and really relive our special day. We actually watch our wedding video often because its so cool and we always see something new! Loved his quality of work and professionalism. We are so happy we went with MK Wedding Story!

MK weddingstory 2

Ali · Married on 09/24/2016

Our wedding video is absolutely amazing!!! I watched our video months after our wedding and the emotions came rushing back like it yesterday. Matt did an incredible job capturing all of the love, happiness & support we felt that day. I loved the fact that Matt focused on our love story and the commitment we were making to one another. Can't wait to show this to our kids one day!

Margaret · Married on 09/10/2016

Matt did an absolutely amazing job. My husband and I could not have picked a better person to capture our wedding day. It is absolutely beautiful and will be treasured for the rest of our marriage.

To give the best description, we sent the video to some our closest friends and one response was "I feel like at this end of the movie (our wedding video) there should be all of the awards it's nominated for. That may have been the best movie trailer I have ever seen." Need I say more...

Hiring Matt will ensure that your wedding video is nothing short of spectacular!

Maria · Married on 06/18/2016

I don't even know where to start... I watched so many videos when trying to choose our wedding videographer, and when I first watched one of Matt's I cried! I knew then I had to have him as our videographer and I'm SO glad that it worked out. Our wedding video is absolutely perfect, everything I dreamed of! Matt captured every single detail as I had envisioned. He was extremely professional and so easy to work with. Trust me you need to have him, so book him ASAP! Matt thank you for capturing our day so beautifully, we will treasure this video for the rest of our lives!

Abby · Married on 06/13/2016

I booked MK Wedding Story for our videography because Matt had done my sister's wedding. To be completely honest, I had my doubts that my video would be as good as hers, because hers was so great and I didn't think that level of greatness could be replicated again in another video! My doubts were squashed immediately within 20 seconds of watching our video for the first time.

MK Wedding Story did an absolutely incredible job of capturing our relationship, love of our family, and our love of our venue, Disney. The video has so many wonderful little moments that I had already forgotten and I am so happy that we can relive the happiest day of our lives to date through this magical video! The music was absolutely PERFECT. The thing I am happiest that I spent the money on for our wedding was by far the videography with MK Wedding Story. I will treasure our video forever. It couldn't be more perfect.

As for working with Matt, that was pretty perfect as well! He was very professional and listened to what you wanted and didn't want, and took that all into consideration for the video. It was amazing how it seemed like Matt had known us for our whole lives when we watched the video!

If you're thinking about booking a videographer, book MK Wedding Story because I can promise you that you won't regret it and will be in awe of the art Matt creates with your video!

Thomas & Abby Hostetler

Megan · Married on 05/07/2016

My husband and I absolutely love our video Matt gave us and can't stop watching it!! Matt did such a wonderful job capturing all of the special moments from our wedding day and it was so neat to see parts of our day that we weren't present for because they were happening behind the scenes. We love all of the filters he used, the songs that were chosen, and how he brought in all of the speeches given that day into our video. Matt has a great attention to detail. We love how he captured all of our emotions and personalities throughout the whole day. The video is truly amazing and he does such wonderful work. We would definitely recommend him to friends of ours getting married in the Indianapolis area. Matt, thank you again so very much for your astounding and creative one-of-a-kind work!

Tammy · Married on 11/14/2015

MK Wedding Story was the very first vendor I booked when I was engaged because I had seen the amazing wedding videos Matt had done for some friends and family, and wanted to make sure I secured him! He is well worth every penny. He gives you a beautiful, detailed and very special video that tells your love story and sums up your wedding day perfectly. His work is priceless.

Ashley · Married on 09/19/2015

Our video footage is truly something I will cherish. I was so excited to use Matt as our videographer and couldn't be happier with the final product. He does an amazing job and everyone should hire him for their wedding!!

Lara · Married on 08/29/2015

We loved our experience with Matt and could not be happier with the final product! On the wedding day, I really appreciated how Matt seamlessly blended in but was happy to engage with our guests, too. We had a pretty rowdy group that was excited to be on camera and he handled everyone with ease and a smile on his face. The video captured exactly what we wanted the vibe of our wedding to be and who we are as a couple. We definitely feel like our personalities and relationship shine through in the video, making it feel very unique, personal, and spot-on. The video is something that our family will cherish and we thank Matt so much for giving us this gift!

Jessi · Married on 08/21/2015

The video Matt created captured all of the wonderful emotions and memories of our wedding day. Our video is the perfect way for us to not only reflect on the day, but share the experience with our family and friends who wouldn't be there to celebrate in person. We will truly treasure it for the rest of our lives!

Kiarra · Married on 07/11/2015

Matt was amazing!! He came in, worked so well and never disturbed any of the process. It was like we didn't even realize we were being filmed. The video is amazing and now we have the footage forever.

Paula Quinn · Married on 06/20/2015

Yesterday was our two year anniversary and we LOVED re-watching our video. Matt captured all the wonderful moments that we want to be reminded of. Matt was super easy to work with, blending into our friends and family. Kyle and I are ever grateful to have our wedding video!

Lensi · Married on 05/30/2015

Wow! Where to begin?! I had gone back and forth between hiring a videographer or not after we got engaged. I had read many articles and talked to lots of people and they said their biggest regret about their wedding was not hiring a videographer. My parents said if I wanted one I had to pay for it. So I finally decided that I had to have a videographer and I'm so glad that I did! Our pictures are amazing and I love them just as much but having the video makes the memory seem so real. The day goes by so fast you almost forget what all happened and to have the video to rely on to remember is one of the best investments I have ever made! People keep calling and texting us telling us how amazing the video is. If you are on a budget, cut back somewhere else so that you can have a videographer. You'll be so glad you did! Matt is wonderful! So sweet and professional. You don't even realize he's there filming you. He makes it so easy! If I could go back I would always pick to have him as our videographer. Thank you thank you Matt!!

Renee · Married on 05/29/2015

Matt did an excellent job capturing our day! Not only was he extremely professional, but he arrived early and stayed longer than scheduled to capture one more moment at our reception-- which was simply above and beyond. We love Matt's creative style and feel like we got an amazing price for the quality of work in his film. It was great to relax the day of our wedding and trust MKWeddingStory and LinneaLiz (photographer) to capture our day....they both worked wonderfully together. We have had so many people tell us how much they loved our video and wish they had done something like that for their wedding day. We also had so many people (including our parents) remark how they never even noticed Matt there in the moments captured in our video. Matt seems to truly care about the couples he works with and we cannot recommend him any more highly. You will not regret inviting Matt to your wedding!!!

Andrea · Married on 05/02/2015

Matt was great to work with. He was flexible and even traveled 2 hours to our venue. He had a phone conversation with us prior to booking him and answered any questions. Throughout the process, he remained in communication and answered any questions promptly. The video he created is a piece of work. It captured our day perfectly and is something we will have for the rest of our lives. We knew he was very talented from looking at his previous work, but when it is your own video it just means even more. Looking back on the entire wedding costs, this is one area NOT to skip! Video captures something pictures cannot (the emotion, the happiness, the movements of the day, and those speeches that you will surely forget after the wedding) I am SO happy that we decided to "splurge" on a videographer. Matt is actually very reasonably priced for the quality of work that he does. Brides: the day goes by so fast, everyone tells you that and it is so true. After the wedding, I just kept wanting to remember moments I was involved in and also to see moments I could not be part of. Hiring a videographer allows you to experience all of that. This was hands down the best decision we made for our wedding day! (Besides marrying each other, of course! :) He was extremely prompt with delivering us our video as well (within 5 weeks of getting married!)

Lynn · Married on 02/21/2015

Matt did everything right. It took us a while to make a decision to hire a videographer as this was a bit of a splurge item for us. Matt answered all of our questions and patiently kept in contact with us as we went through the vetting process. We knew that we loved Matt's style from the first video we watched and he was reasonably priced which helped with the decision.
    He was incredibly flexible as I had a few last minute requests that he was able to accommodate without any hesitation. On the day of the wedding Matt was practically invisible. He never made it inconvenient for us, the photographer or the other guests. He was incredibly professional and I knew before we even saw the video that we would love the footage.
    Now that we have seen the video I wish I could give Matt 10 stars. He exceeded our expectations beyond what we could have ever imagined. Matt did a great job piecing together so many different moments to really capture the love, emotion and beauty of the day. After sharing our video on FB I had so many people who were not invited to the wedding reach out to tell me that it was the most beautiful video they had ever seen. Many said it brought tears to their eyes. Matt has a great talent when it comes to capturing and editing some of the most important, once in a lifetime moments. This is something that I will watch over and over for many years to come. Matt was a great addition to our wedding day and he delivered the perfect package to wrap up our wedding memories.

David · Married on 10/18/2014

Matt was amazing! We saw his work at a friend's wedding and we knew immediately that we wanted to hire him. He was so accommodating with us and even traveled 5+ hours to our wedding site. He was so laid back (almost too laid back at times - but I'm a bit OCD) with the booking process and even lowered the deposit because he knew that we were paying multiple vendors in the same week.

Day of, you barely noticed he was there. My wife and I watch our video and are amazed by some of the shots he captured, because Matt was so sly with his camera work.

His style of editing is so unique and really makes such a big difference. Our video has received such rave reviews - I wouldn't be surprised if Matt's schedule starts filling up (even more) quickly.

Many people told us that we didn't need a videographer and that pictures were enough. We are so grateful that we didn't listen to them and splurged on MK Wedding Story. If you are on a budget, find another area to trim back to make sure you have this to document your day.

Finally, stop looking anywhere else. As I mentioned, I'm very type-A and researched every videographer in an insane radius of our venue (even considering paying the travel of NYC-based vendors). Matt is the best that we found. Do yourself a favor, stop researching and book him before someone else does!

Betsy · Married on 09/27/2014

Matt is awesome!! If you are on the fence about hiring a wedding videographer...first of all, book one and secondly (and even more importantly), book MKWedding Story! I cannot tell you how thrilled we are with our wedding film. Matt was able to capture our day perfectly in 15 minutes. We absolutely love our photos but there is something so nice about having a video to watch to remember how our day moved and flowed. Matt was so easy to work with and we really didn't even notice him while he was filming! I loved doing the interviews while we were getting ready and we loved the way he incorporated them into the video. We are so happy with our wedding film and are so thankful we had Matt apart of our special day!

Caitlin · Married on 09/13/2014

What an beautiful recap of the best day of our lives ? ! ! ! ! I look forward to watching this on our anniversary each year to be reminded of how it all started. Matt did an unbelievable job capturing the perfect moments, he was laid back, timely, and happy to make a few small changes. This treasure is something we cherish for a lifetime. Matt Kiefer's work is incredible!

Amanda · Married on 08/02/2014

Matt was such a pleasure to work with for our wedding day video. He captured some of the most special moments of our day and we now have an amazing video to look back on. He truly captured the emotion of the day from everyone involved. I can't watch our video without tearing up! He helped us create a timeless memory from our wedding day that we will treasure forever. I can't thank him enough for his beautiful work!

Brooke · Married on 06/20/2014

My husband and I went back and forth on a wedding videographer. We were unsure of how much we would really watch it, finding one in our budget, and if they would really capture "our" story. I can honestly say, the video that Matt created for us, is our most valuable piece from our wedding day. Matt does an incredible job capturing EVERY moment from your day. My husband and I share such a wonderful life with our family and friends and Matt went above and beyond making that a part of our story. If you are looking for a videographer that just fits in with you and your party, captures the smallest, yet most perfect details from your day, you truly cannot go wrong with MK Wedding Story. I will be recommending him to every single one of my friends who get married. Matt, thank you so much for capturing our day. As far as thinking "how many times will we really watch this?"... I for one watch it every single day since we have gotten it back. It is so beautifully put together, there is never a dry eye in the room when we show our special day to others.

If you are up in the air about videographers, take my word, my husbands word, and everyone who has seen our video, MK Wedding Story is your videographer who you want to create your wedding story. He truly is the best, hands down.

Tracy · Married on 06/20/2014

This was our first time to use Matt for our daughter's wedding. Needless to say it was the most amazing day & Matt captured EVERY special tender moment you can imagine! We were speechless when we viewed it for the first time. We all had lots of tear shedding during the entire 15 minute story. He was such a joy to work with from the beginning to the final day. He is such a perfectionist in every way! You never notice him in the mix of all the festivities when he is shooting the event. Somehow, he captures it all!
    We loved working with Matt & would recommend him for any special day that you want a beautiful story captured for life!

Kelsey · Married on 06/07/2014

MK Weddingstory did an amazing job! We were so pleased with our video. Friends and family couldn't stop talking about it! It will be a lifelong piece of art that we will treasure forever. We honestly can't thank Matt enough for the amazing job he did. I would strongly recommend using his services for your special event. He captured every important moment of our big day! It was like reliving our wedding day all over again!!