Nearby Vendors to Consider

About MK weddingstory

~Captivating HD and Vintage Films~

A moving video is one that offers a window into the happiness a day holds. It’s an opportunity to relive the milestones of life as many times as you like. A gateway to the tears and the smiles and the laughter that filled one of the biggest events of your life.
As your videographer, it is my intention to set the snapshots of your special occasion in motion. I strive to capture the essence of my clients and the emotion of their events, from candid footage to the ideal soundtrack.

I look forward to retelling your story.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Highlight Video (2)
Raw Footage (2)
Short Form (1)
High-Def Video (1)

Matt was so low-key, calm, and easy to work with. I honestly did not know he was there half the time and our wedding party and those around us felt the same. But his work is nothing less than breath-taking. Nothing really prepares you for that moment after the wedding is over, the bills have been paid, and you're just sitting on your couch drinking a beer with your new husband on a Friday night when you get the email saying your video is ready. Knowing that we have this for our lifetime and beyond; for our kids, and grandkids and all the rest, is truly priceless. Spend a little extra now and you will never be disappointed that you did!

Profile Picture Jackie, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We loved our wedding video! Matt did an excellent job capturing our love story through his creative eye. After the wedding we were able to sit back, and really relive our special day. We actually watch our wedding video often because its so cool and we always see something new! Loved his quality of work and professionalism. We are so happy we went with MK Wedding Story!

Profile Picture Erin, 4/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Our wedding video is absolutely amazing!!! I watched our video months after our wedding and the emotions came rushing back like it yesterday. Matt did an incredible job capturing all of the love, happiness & support we felt that day. I loved the fact that Matt focused on our love story and the commitment we were making to one another. Can't wait to show this to our kids one day!

Profile Picture Ali, 9/24/16, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1469824525744 photo2
220x220 sq 1469824531038 photo1

1 VIDEO

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I have worked with Matt several times and I can say that he is not only one of the best, he is also one of the only videographers that I recommend to my brides! Amazing work and a personality that you will love being around on your wedding day!

I worked with Matt last year and the whole experience was wonderful! The man is creative!! Being a photographer myself it can be tough at times to work alongside videographers as we both aim to get the greatest perspective for a wedding, this was never an issue. With MK Wedding Story they communicate well and produce quality work. I've seen many wedding videos and the work created by MK Wedding Story is TOP NOTCH!

Matt is an amazing individual with an amazing talent for capturing all those beautiful, important moments and putting them together in a masterpiece that is sure to be treasured for years to come.

Indianapolis, IN 46237   See On Map