MJ Decorations

Vernon Rockville, CT View map

MJ Decorations
We are wedding decorators who offer ceiling draping, lighted hanging lanterns, dance canopies, backdrops, lighting, table decor and centerpieces, ceremony arches, gazebos and ceremony canopies, linens, chair covers and sashes, rustic decor and any other decor that you want for your special day! We specialize in transforming venues and tents into your vision of the perfect wedding. We love theme weddings as well as more traditional wedding looks. Bring us your pictures and ideas, and we bring them to life! Or, work with us to translate your personal style and color choices into your wedding. We love it when you and your guests walk into your reception and say, "Wow, it's perfect!"

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding lighting?

$300.00

Which of the following does starting price include?

Clean Up
Wall Wash

What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package?

$600.00

Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?

Clean Up
Wall Wash

What lighting services do you provide?

Monograms
Wall Wash

What decor services do you provide?

Drapery
Event Design
Floral Design
Setup

What decor items are available?

Backdrops
Trinkets
Vases

Catherine Married on 10/11/2019

Gorgeous decorations

MJ decorations was so great to work with. I had emailed her several times with different ideas for my wedding and she was so responsive to all of my ideas. I got married on an extremely windy day in a tent and she tried her hardest to put draping in the tent, even though she wasn't able to hang draping, she was still able to hang up lanterns that were gorgeous. Mary also created a vintage seating area at the wedding which was a huge hit!

MJ Decorations's reply:

Catherine- Thanks for the review. I appreciate your understanding, and if there hadn't been a Nor'Easter that weekend, I would have been happy to do the draping. I did everything I could to make it look fabulous without having to worry that it wouldn't survive the wind. You were a beautiful bride and I hope you have a very happy marriage.
  • Lacey
    Lacey Married on 09/14/2019

Decor/Lighting - EASY!

MJ Decorations came recommended by our venue, Glastonbury Boathouse. They provided string lights in the rafters and uplighting around the venue. Invoices came over electronically which made payments very easy as well as the menu for selecting what decor/lighting you would like. Everything came out perfect!

MJ Decorations's reply:

Lacey- Thanks for your review. I strive to make the experience of working with me as easy as possible. I know how stressful planning your wedding can be, and there's no reason to make it harder. The Boathouse is a fabulous venue and I love that it is so different and interesting. Have a wonderful marriage!
    Chelsea S. Married on 10/27/2018

Perfect venue ambiance

Mary was the easiest vendor to work with. Everything was done via email and Mary was very flexible with her contract. She even let us know of a way to save money bay sharing decorations with another couple using our venue the night before. The lights were perfect and they really made our wedding day vision come together.

Chelsea-
    Thanks for the great review! I'm so glad you were happy. Have a wonderful marriage and a fabulous New Year!

Mary

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

We Dream Weddings Consultants We Dream Weddings Consultants Wedding Planners

They do a great job transforming your wedding site into a magical place for your big day. If you want this "WOW" moment this is the lady to do it for you.

Atmosphere Productions LLC Atmosphere Productions LLC Wedding DJs

Mary and her staff at MJ Decorations are just wonderful and easy to work with. ATMOSPHERE PRODUCTIONS specializes in weddings, so we normally get to see MJ Decorations creations near their completion and they are amazing at each and ever event. Mary will work with you on every detail of the decorations with ease and professionalism, giving you exactly what you envisioned. We endorse and highly recommend Mary and her staff at MJ Decorations.

Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's Banquet Halls

Several of our brides turn to Mary when they are looking for that something extra to elevate their reception space. Dance floor canopies or lanterns are popular choices in our Grand Ballroom, they truly make the room. She also offers a variety of additions that play well with the rustic charm of our Grand Lodge. Mary’s prices are very reasonable. We love working with her and recommend her to anyone looking to add a little something extra to their ceremony or reception space.

76 Valley Falls Road Vernon Rockville, 06066
Location of (MJ Decorations)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding