Misty Enright Photography

Louisville, KY View map
$3,495 Most Popular Price

$3,495 Most Popular Price

Misty Enright Photography is a wedding photography company based in Louisville, Kentucky. The company photographs weddings throughout the local areas of Lexington, Kentucky; Cincinnati, Ohio; and Nashville, Tennessee. Owner Misty Enright specializes in contemporary and photojournalism styles of photography. With more than eight years in the wedding photography industry, she has developed a unique style, combining bright colors and great lighting in her photographs. Misty's passion for photography started when she was 10 years old, with two boxes of Kodak film and a hot pink 110 camera, and has only grown over the years.

Misty Enright Photography offers one event per day to focus on capturing the highlights of the wedding. They also provide a second photographer to take photos from various angles and different perspectives. The company offers the final photographs as albums, digital files, negatives, proofs, thank-you cards, canvases and more. Misty Enright Photography also offers the following services:

• Additional hours
  • Custom graphics
  • High-resolution images
  • Boudoir shoots
  • Engagement shoots
  • Liability insurance

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2995.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3495

Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

Alessandra N. Married on 06/26/2021

There is NO ONE like Misty

Hiring Misty to shoot our wedding was one of the best decisions I made this entire wedding process. She is fun, extremely flexible and really has the couple's best interest at heart (did I mention her photos are STUNNING?!?! ) From just our initial meetings with her to how calming of a presence she was on the day of our wedding, I knew we picked the right person to trust with our photos. Just from the three teasers she sent, Andrew and I are already in love and can not wait to relive our most special day over and over again by looking at her work.
    Alison A. Married on 12/12/2020

Best experience EVER!

We met Misty at a friends wedding. I knew I had to have her at my wedding from the second I met her. Misty is energetic and so talented. She knows what to do in the height of the chaos. Not only is she friendly she always knows what to do. I highly recommend her! I can’t wait to work with her in the future! You will not be disappointed!
    Aileen Married on 05/04/2019

Can you give MORE stars?

I cannot recommend Misty more! Misty has shot my cousin's, my sister's, and now my wedding and does a phenomenal job. She immediately makes everyone feel comfortable and captures everything so beautifully, whether they are the actual ceremony or formals with family or candids on the dance floor. She also does packages that include engagement sessions and travels for shoots (she came to Boston for our engagement session then Maine for our wedding). Misty also gives you the rights to your wedding photos, which we found many photographers wouldn't do (other photographers would give you a gallery you could view but had to then pay for individual pictures but Misty gives you all the photos to do whatever you want with). If I could give her 100 stars I would - you won't be disappointed!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

32 photos · 08/27/2017
  • Jon & Jackie
    24 photos · 11/23/2015

CT JP Mary Pugh CT JP Mary Pugh Wedding Officiants

I love it when Misty is the photographer... she works so well with the couple and with me! Photos are great...check out her portfolio!!

Forest Bend Cir Louisville, KY, 40245
Location of (Misty Enright Photography)

Other vendors in Lexington for your wedding