21 Pine St Suite 116, Rockaway, NJ 07866 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5
  • Pricing

About Rim Light Wedding Photography

Rim Light Wedding Photography is a wedding photography company based in Rockaway, New Jersey. Lead photographer Scott Roth is a leading New Jersey photographer that has been servicing the wedding industry since 2003, providing clients with professional and stunning photographs of the love that they share on their wedding day. This photographer specializes in capturing the subtle moments of your celebration, from the sweet glances to the romantic hidden locations of your venue, for you to treasure the memories.

Rim Light Wedding Photography offers several wedding photography packages in order to accommodate to every client’s unique budget and photography needs. Their packages range from small intimate weddings, where just one photographer will capture your special moments, to large and extravagant events where a second shooter will assist in documenting the details of your celebration. They also provide videography services and photo booth rentals for extra coverage of your wedding moments. Videography services include a full-length video, as well as a highlight video for social media sharing. Photo booth services provide props, scrapbooking, and social media sharing, as well as an online gallery for your guests to access your photos easily. Other wedding photography services include:

• Engagement shoot

515bdeb06e5db794 1515788307 5fd29aa70a22f692 1515788302863 4 22218238 191217841

• Videos 2

11 Reviews for Rim Light Wedding Photography

Jenny · Married on 04/13/2018

Everyone says that getting a wedding photographer that ‘gets’ you, is extremely important. I couldn’t agree more. I’m thrilled that I had my engagement shoot with Scott Roth’s Mistletoe Bride.
    I was determined to do something very different and antithetic to the engagement video genre, yet still showcase our love story. I wanted to produce a short film based off Michael Jackson’s Thriller, complete with zombies. I searched Wedding Wire for NJ videographers/photographers who can capture gorgeous video/photos but also able to execute my crazy idea, and stay within budget; this was a tall task.
    I came across Mistletoe Bride, described as catering to off-beat brides! Yes! I emailed Scott and he responded quickly. Scott made it happen. Although I was outside of the travel distance for Scott’s videographers, he went the extra mile to find a good videographer.
    We met once before the photo shoot, exchanged many emails, and he was professional and well-prepared with ideas that synced with my plan. I don’t know many, if any, photographers who are skilled enough to make a bride look good juxtaposed to zombies, but boy did Scott impress me!
    Scott accomplished a Herculean task: My fiancé HATES taking photos and Scott put him at ease and got him to have fun!
    Scott took AMAZING photos, capturing a mix of traditional and non-traditional shots. He was as passionate about catering to off-beat brides as he advertised. I look forward to Scott photographing our wedding!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Krystyn · Married on 04/18/2017

Our wedding was non-traditional and done in a cemetery; all things that Scott was not only okay with, but actually excited about! Scott was very professional in conducting business, but also very personable and responsive to our questions. He is an amazing photographer and really captured moments that mattered to us during our ceremony. Following our ceremony, he sought out the perfect setting and scenery that provided us with intimate images that recognized our love for all things dreary and macabre. We couldn't be happier with the end results. We have no doubt that anyone who decides to work with Scott in the future will be greatly pleased with the results and personalized moments captured through his lens.

Sent on 04/26/2017

Mistletoe Bride, Scott Roth and Sydney Beryl were absolutely amazing. They were on time, professional, reasonably priced and so out going and friendly. They worked hard the entire night and were accommodating to all our needs. We would by far recommend them to everyone! Thank you so much for making our wedding the BEST day of our lives!!!!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Rim Light Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you Daniella & Jonathan. We had such a great time with you guys at the Meadow Wood Manor in Randolph, NJ.

Rim Light Wedding Photography Pricing

Rim Light Wedding Photography Price Rates

Rim Light Wedding Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 808.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• 21 Pine St Suite 116, Suite 116 Rockaway, NJ, 07866 See on map